Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned for personal insult

Banned for personal insult 1 week 3 days ago #10189

• jim bean
  • Thank you received: 2
Was specing a player who was shooting through walls and said " he has small penis" then immediately got banned. Banned by -0. I get accused often of cheating, that is also a personal insult. Players today mentioned when Cat banned me. Cat got pissed yesterday after he asked me to spec a player. I reported the player was looking at walls and a probable hack and Cat was pissed I was saying this. He thought I was talking about him, he apologized but still.

Who banned me?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned for personal insult 1 week 2 days ago #10190

• jim bean
jim bean wrote:
Was specing a player who was shooting through walls and said " he has small penis" then immediately got banned. Banned by -0. I get accused often of cheating, that is also a personal insult. Players today mentioned when Cat banned me. Cat got pissed yesterday after he asked me to spec a player. I reported the player was looking at walls and a probable hack and Cat was pissed I was saying this. He thought I was talking about him, he apologized but still.

Who banned me?

Still banned..
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by jim bean.

Banned for personal insult 1 week 2 days ago #10203

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 342
lol, because when I looked at chat I saw brian, terrible player, probable wh and you are right when I realized you meant, Hey Brian, the guy is terrible player and Wall Hack I apologized. But man, I have nothing to do with any ban, I did not ban you and I do not know who did.

This is zany for any admin that see's this and banned him

Btw, it looks like a short 24 ban, I was not in game, I do not know what happened but your chat log shows uhm....something something :P zany you are very hard person to read, I am never sure what you are saying or if you are joking or not.
Cat named Brian

Banned for personal insult 1 week 2 days ago #10204

• jim bean
A ban for what? Is this vag guy yours? I was kicked couple days ago, he was on, then banned yesterday, he was on.

Vag, you are a terrible player who I was specing. I was specing cause I think you have some cheats.

Banned for personal insult 1 week 2 days ago #10205

• jim bean
=|h4x|=psyclone wrote:
lol, because when I looked at chat I saw brian, terrible player, probable wh and you are right when I realized you meant, Hey Brian, the guy is terrible player and Wall Hack I apologized. But man, I have nothing to do with any ban, I did not ban you and I do not know who did.

This is zany for any admin that see's this and banned him

Btw, it looks like a short 24 ban, I was not in game, I do not know what happened but your chat log shows uhm....something something :P zany you are very hard person to read, I am never sure what you are saying or if you are joking or not.

What I know is players are calling me a hack cause you banned me. Look at yesterdays chat, lots of concern that I hack cause I was banned. I don't use hacks. I installed roccat and updated you on my findings. Anybody who specs me knows my aim is shit.

I was in specing mood yesterday and noticed H4x members using hacks. Yep.
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by jim bean. Reason: cause poop

Banned for personal insult 1 week 2 days ago #10206

• jim bean
Good news, found a HC server without lag.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =h4x=Pred
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds