Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned for "hack"

Banned for "hack" 3 weeks 1 day ago #9799

A few days ago i were banned for "hacks", i never been using hacks in this server..

www.part.lt/perziura/1f138b123c343240e52fd0e9444e4942480.png
#NoCheat
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned for "hack" 3 weeks 1 day ago #9800

• Vlado
  • Thank you received: 4
Why you dont use nades? xd

Dunno,demo is more like aim assist not wh
But just alot spraying,and trying jumping.clean if ask me

Admins will decide
Give respect,got respect..

Banned for "hack" 3 weeks 1 day ago #9802

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 325
Wow Tribbit after 3 years and (let me see) 21 perm bans, you are just now asking why you get banned? You have hundreds of aliases and have cost me countless hours of non-playing just to police your account. It took me almost half hour just to dig up about a third of your bans

www.4shared.com/s/f8q0jOsfXfi

So are you saying you have finally decided to quit hacking and are now rehabilitated? I am known to give players second chances, well for you it would be like 50th chance, but I will take into account that this is actually your first time appealing in almost 3 years for bans.

You can start by posting your cfg for one.

The cfg file is normally located in your COD4 folder>players>profiles>your username It is called config_mp.cfg

You can either copy and paste the text here (not recommended) or upload the file to an external drive/site like 4shared, google drive, etc and then post the link here. Also any screenshots or videos you might have are also helpful.

Then we will start the process of consulting with the other admins
Cat named Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlado, Tribbit...

Banned for "hack" 3 weeks 16 hours ago #9803

#NoCheat

Banned for "hack" 3 weeks 12 hours ago #9804

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 325
Well Tribbit, that is a cheat cfg. so we have been correct all along about you. So here's the deal, if you want to play on our servers you will have to uninstall your game and reinstall and stick with the stock cfg. You need to make that decision, we know uninstalling is a hassle but everyone has had to do it and one time or another. If you that is your decision, you will need to provide proof here that you went back to a stock game and configuration.
Cat named Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlado

Banned for "hack" 2 weeks 4 days ago #9817

Hmm, maybe if i set my cfg to stock, then i could be unbanned? I don't want to lose my stats, score, kills and etc..
#NoCheat
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds