Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban for nothing

Ban for nothing 3 weeks 3 days ago #9792

Hello! Today (28.07.19) i was banned for wh from an admin, hidden under nickname Mr. Mittens from h4x war server. Obviosly the same admin can't recognize ordinary wall shooting from wallhack, so i am ready to talk with him and to learn him how to do it, because i was admin in few big servers and honestly i am very dissapointed. Today is my only one free day of work and instead of playing like the other guys, i have to make a registration here, complaining against admin's mistake. Thank you very much for your attention!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ban for nothing 3 weeks 3 days ago #9793

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 325
All right!! When are we going to start the lessons oh great Master? Oh I am sure that was a wall bang and one of the dirtiest wall bangs I have ever seen. Sort of funny how you complain about others walling you but when you do it, for some reason it is OK. You shoot the walls more than players, you need to find yourself a server where you can be admin and tell players where to bang the walls. You will remain banned. "blackjack"
Cat named Brian

Ban for nothing 3 weeks 3 days ago #9794

• =|h4x|=psyclone
You know, while I am at it, let me ask you. Do you really think that is cool, sitting on the other side of a wall and firing through the building into the enemies spawn? Does that make any sporting sense to you at all? Do you think that is playing fair? Because personally I don't do that, especially not the way you were doing it, you have a lot of nerve to show up here acting all innocent and self righteous demanding we admins submit to your way of playing dirty, sorry pal, I will never stoop that low.
Cat named Brian

Ban for nothing 3 weeks 2 days ago #9795

Actually, we both know that i am not a cheater and i will never be, because i don't need such a things to dominate in that game...We both know that some walls are weak enough and everybody, who knows that, can try to shoot there. I wouldn't do a profile here and complain if i was guilty, but i do not agree to be a victim of unfounded rage from an admin. When i was on charge, there were times to spec a suspect player for a few rounds before i make a ban, because to be a good admin is not only that - it is also a great responsibility and honour.I am ready to play through my Steam account and there will be no difference in my playing style:) As, i can see, there are many other topics here like mine and will rise up, because it is not fair to ban good players.

Ban for nothing 3 weeks 2 days ago #9796

• =|h4x|=psyclone
Ditto, and I will not be the victim of a dirty cowardly player that only shoots through walls for kills, go find another server blackjack

The funny thing is, I said, Nice Wall Hack and you said, Thx
Cat named Brian
Last Edit: 3 weeks 2 days ago by =|h4x|=psyclone.

Ban for nothing 3 weeks 2 days ago #9797

So i got false ban just, because i said "Tnx"?:)) No further check for tracing, investigation...just ban, because i said "Tnx" to a false accuse:)) Thanks a lot! What do you expect to write - a whole novel for my protection? Maybe you don't understand me, but right now i want to protect other players with style like mine , burning as a victim of someone who can't recognize random shooting at weak points from tracing with wh...this is very serious situation as i mentioned above.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds