Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: False Ban

False Ban 2 months 1 day ago #9674

• okaga
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2
I was falsely banned for a modified config, this is not true. I posted the shadowplay in the discord for proof I'm clean. Just looking to shoot people in an online video game boys, hmu with the unban pls

I can provide whatever proof you need of me being clean boys,

thanks,

okaga
The administrator has disabled public write access.

False Ban 2 months 1 day ago #9676

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 338
You can start by providing a copy of your cfg file

The cfg file is normally located in your COD4 folder>players>profiles>your username It is called config_mp.cfg

You can either copy and paste the text here (not recommended) or upload the file to an external drive/site like 4shared, google drive, etc and then post the link here. Also any screenshots or videos you might have are also helpful.
Cat named Brian

False Ban 2 months 1 day ago #9677

• =|h4x|=psyclone
Ok, never mind, I was just sent a video of you wall hacking when you were playing as CID_20 (Which by the way is suspicious as well) so you will remain banned.
Cat named Brian

False Ban 2 months 18 hours ago #9680

• okaga
  • Banned
The game auto changed my name to CID_20 (im guessing because I have chinese letters in my steam name? idk?) - and i'd love to see the video actually. do you have discord I can speak to you in a more timely manner?

- also here is the video of me playing on the server, obviously not cheating, i was just playing normally, i cant see anything, there are no mods

False Ban 2 months 15 hours ago #9682

• =|h4x|=psyclone
Even in your own video you can see you are using modded cfg and it also looks like you have a cracked copy of COD4 too, which in a lot of cases have the cheats already built in.
Cat named Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: yUnoSkill?

False Ban 1 month 4 weeks ago #9691

• okaga
  • Banned
what are you talking about a modded cfg? everything in that is just code from the game, like commands, you just type them in the in-game console, also my cod4 is steam prntscr.com/ofi48r

i'm not even sure what you mean by a modded cfg file? i literally have no idea what mods you are seeing? i just have an fps counter (toggle in the settings)

if you wanna add me of discord i will screenshare with you if you'd like and you can look at whatever you want in my steam folders or whatever... honestly, im not sure what you think I have, but any idea on how I can prove my innocence ill be more than happy to
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds