Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: False Ban

False Ban 10 months 3 weeks ago #9676

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 391
You can start by providing a copy of your cfg file

The cfg file is normally located in your COD4 folder>players>profiles>your username It is called config_mp.cfg

You can either copy and paste the text here (not recommended) or upload the file to an external drive/site like 4shared, google drive, etc and then post the link here. Also any screenshots or videos you might have are also helpful.
Cat named Brian
The administrator has disabled public write access.

False Ban 10 months 3 weeks ago #9677

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Platinum Member
Ok, never mind, I was just sent a video of you wall hacking when you were playing as CID_20 (Which by the way is suspicious as well) so you will remain banned.
Cat named Brian

False Ban 10 months 3 weeks ago #9682

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Platinum Member
Even in your own video you can see you are using modded cfg and it also looks like you have a cracked copy of COD4 too, which in a lot of cases have the cheats already built in.
Cat named Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: yUnoSkill?

False Ban 10 months 3 weeks ago #9693

• Vlado
  • Thank you received: 6
Dunno if allowed to comment here,but will share my mind

Player is clean,back him on server
Give respect,got respect..

False Ban 10 months 3 weeks ago #9697

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Platinum Member
Vlado? Sure you can post your opinion here, but I am not sure what you are basing your conclusion on. I am basing my info on the fact that he has only played on our server 1 time and in that time period he changed his name 3 times in game when players accused him of cheating, which I find suspicious. I am also viewing 3 videos provided by reputable members of our community and the fact that observed him in game as well. We admins also have numerous databases and detection tools that I am not at liberty to say. If you are basing your info on the video he posted maybe you should look at this other video of his:

But you do no think he is cheating? Obviously he knows how to edit his own videos, so I am not going to accept any video he offers. The cfg he submitted doesn't even have his name on it, but of course that could be because he uses lots of different names and the cfg does not match up with his game play.
Cat named Brian
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by =|h4x|=psyclone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlado

False Ban 10 months 3 weeks ago #9698

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Platinum Member
Okaga, as my normal procedure I let our admin community help with decisions when a player appeals his ban, if another admin says, hey psyclone he is clean, let him play, I will release your ban, until then, sorry you will remain banned.
Cat named Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: yUnoSkill?, Vlado
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds