Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned for Wall Hack-

Banned for Wall Hack- 4 days 13 hours ago #9670

• Pinkers
Hey all,

Tonight I was banned for a "wall hack". First, I wasn't able to defend myself, I just received a message from Bull that said "bye bye Pinkers" and before I even had a chance to defend myself, I was temp banned until Aug. 10th. The map was Overgrown, and I was just having a really good match with the G3.

I have played in the server now, I believe around 12-14 times. I have previously played under Pinkerpops, but shortened it to Pinkers, as I run that in most other games. I thought, I had been somewhat 'verified' as a clean player because Cat Named Brian has played several nights with me, as well as Atilla and several other H4X players.

This is unfortunate because this is a really great hardcore server. I also run with my G3 with stopping power and deep impact, so a lot of my kills through walls are are one or two shot kills, and combined with a UAV, this may seem as a wall hack. I promise that if I get unbanned, I will reduce the amount of times that I use the G3 (and other guns) through walls.

I also used to be a fairly regular streamer, so if one of you would like me to live stream while playing on your server, I'd gladly like to supply that, as spectator mode doesn't show UAV, runs at a lower tick rate, and is generally a buggier experience. I have also been playing Call of Duty 4 for well over ten years now, and even played in a competitively league for several years.

I hope to get this worked out soon in a timely manner, and are more then happy to have a personal conversations with one of the admins in TeamSpeak or Discord.

Also, from reading other Ban Issues, I saw that a player CFG is also checked. Here is mine:
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Fh-H2bZhGuw...q3k/edit?usp=sharing
Last Edit: 4 days 12 hours ago by Pinkers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned for Wall Hack- 4 days 41 minutes ago #9671

• Talha
Bro Join The COD 4 Fb Group B) B)

Banned for Wall Hack- 2 days 7 hours ago #9678

Su archivo ha sido revisado y parece estar bien,pronto seras liberado por favor no abusar de golpe de pared .
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds