Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Perma ban

Perma ban 2 months 5 days ago #9662

• Ranger
I was accused of wall hacking by =|h4x|=psyclone and he asked me not to appeal on the forums (why?). Ive been playing this game for many years and i am very experienced. I know i definitely was noob stomping but I was not warned to stop or leave. =|h4x|=psyclone gave me no warning and just assumed I was wall hacking. I dont know what proof you guys need to prove that I am a clean player but I hate being unjustly banned just because I am doing better than everyone else in the lobby.

I have a clean GUID. I play cod4 through steam and my config file has been provided in the past to whoever controls the facebook h4x page. I can provide any of my cod4 files if needed. I have also recorded ACTUAL hackers on the server and reported it to these forums.

Ex: www.clanh4x.cf/forum/report-a-hacker/227...l-hack-kykypy3a#9493

Also psyclone was under alias, "renob", and asked how I saw a player and I replied "2 eyes" I did not know he was moderator/admin of the server since he was under a different alias . I would of answered respectfully if I knew so I do apologize for my comment.

I do enjoy playing on your servers and hope for your reconsideration.

Thank you,

Ranger
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Perma ban 2 months 4 days ago #9665

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 338
I was watching you starting from District map due to complaints, I have a few videos which show some very suspicious kills. In cases like this, I post the videos to the admins group and wait for their feedback.
Cat named Brian

Perma ban 2 months 4 days ago #9666

• Ranger
I understand. Thank you

Perma ban 2 months 3 days ago #9668

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 338
iflysohi, I have removed your ban but I would like you to at least record a few minutes of your game so I can see it, thanks.
Cat named Brian
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds