Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unjust PermBan for: Cheating

Unjust PermBan for: Cheating 1 week 3 hours ago #9528

• John
Hello everyone,

Okay, so I was just banned by Scot/Belgian and Cat/Psyclone for reason: Cheating. I do not know what I did, I do not hack, no aimbot/wh/rockat or anything, I have not been suspected before. I was perm ban for disrespect to admin - to cat to be precise, he kindly lifted my ban, told me to keep my mouth shut so that it didn t happen again so that s what i did except for when i greeted players or asked to shoot choppers down, I changed my name to heatwave yesterday, and today, during a really good game I was perm ban for cheating.
Can you guys explain me why? you re the only server always full and hardcore, so I really enjoy playing on it, but this i don t understand. If it is for another disrespect to admin, I don t see how, and I appologize I in fact was rude, but i really doubt it since i didn t chat, and if it s for cheating, can you explain how and why?

Thank you in advance,

Snowking/Heatwave
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unjust PermBan for: Cheating 1 week 3 hours ago #9529

• John
NB: if i was being too good and scarying people away why not simply ask me to leave and come back another time..

Unjust PermBan for: Cheating 6 days 12 hours ago #9533

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 295
I think it is mostly your arrogant attitude that gets you in trouble. I will give this some thought and get back to you.
Cat named Brian

Unjust PermBan for: Cheating 5 days 17 hours ago #9540

• John
Thanks cat !
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds