Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: banned for cfg edit?

banned for cfg edit? 3 months 2 days ago #9519

• inicity
First time playing on your servers from which I do have to say is really nice, but I got banned like an hour after playing. Usually its for accusations caused from the typical guy that spams "wh" or "you're hacking" and everyone hops on the bandwagon, but I got banned for cfg edit? I stayed chill the entire time while multiple people (some who weren't toxic, but were obviously skeptical) just coming at me for aim assist (??), wh, aimbot, even proximity kills. If there is something wrong with my cfg, I'd like to know what it is I need to change as I only recall ever going in there a few times to change things that I feel weren't game breaking (which obviously if you guys disagree, I will still change what needs to be changed with proof). My in-game name is inicity and this is suppose to be a one month ban on something I swear I had no idea on what I did wrong especially since I started pc gaming again in March of this year after playing on console since 2013.

gyazo.com/a9cf18cbe92256171e14f9922d7ed1cc (apparently my cfg edit is extreme??)
gyazo.com/833ef42c4049cb4dc3e60b7bfa57332b (purp)
gyazo.com/ebbf4b4dfb3962c720019b975dbc9165 (and obviously the ban)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

banned for cfg edit? 3 months 2 days ago #9520

• inicity
also i cant forget.. the cfg. here it is. sorry for not linking it earlier in the first post.

drive.google.com/open?id=1hAuyAvl4ekzdCRnO6rI4azipi-YPkIjS
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds