Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Perm Banned

Perm Banned 3 months 3 days ago #9509

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 338
Wow!! Man, that is one of the worse cfg's I have seen in awhile, yes, that is considered cheating. I am going to have to analyze this one and get back to you. It looks like a hybrid of the Shame cfg. To be honest you will probably have to reinstall the game for us to let you back into our servers. You are going to have to make a decision.
Cat named Brian
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Perm Banned 3 months 3 days ago #9511

• Din
What exactly is wrong with my config? I have never opened that file before and the most that I know has changed is me capping my FPS and my crosshairs were removed years ago from a paintball server I used to play on. What about it is considered cheating?

Perm Banned 3 months 3 days ago #9514

• Din
psyclone - after doing my own research i did see that my config had some differences from a default one. A lot of the things that were different came from open warfare and tactical mods i used to play back in the day. I have cleaned up the config file and will link it below. it is clean as far as i can tell.

drive.google.com/open?id=1XYX0f0UE39TKa0aS_eqHJ1hfGycRyl1B

Perm Banned 3 months 2 days ago #9526

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 338
Unfortunately with a cfg like yours, it also modifies the game, it will give you a menu whereas other players just have a simple quick message window, with theses cfg's you have a mod menu, it is no longer just a case of removing some lines in the cfg you have to uninstall and reinstall the game. That is why I say you have to make a decision, if you play on other servers that allow modded cfg's, etc. then you obviously do not want to reinstall game. but we have to insist on our server.
Cat named Brian

Perm Banned 3 months 1 day ago #9534

• Din
My game does not have any drop down menus or anything like that i dont know where this is coming from. I had some old stuff from old mods i used to play but those never have changed my game in regular multiplayer. I found a default config and compared mine to it to verify that mine was the same and it is man. I also deleted old mods from servers i used to play on to further in sure that my config is not any different from a default one. i can take video proof of my game in a multiplayer server to prove that there is nothing abnormal about my game. Is that something that would acceptable? I have put a lot of time into this profile and i dont want to throw it away and i would also like to play on h4x server as it is a good server. I can post video gameplay of my game to prove that it is clean.

Perm Banned 3 months 1 day ago #9535

• Din
Here i just took a quick video of me in a server going through my menus and showing that my game is clean. It is a completely standard multiplayer experience. i can post a longer video if needed. Please let me know if you are unable to view it so i can fix that. My game is clean, i have been playing this game for 11 years and i only wish to play again on the server with so few good ones left around.

Link to the video: drive.google.com/open?id=1vGJDTfVdUAEh-Hl7Mjxk7gtMMfrN4c8d
Last Edit: 3 months 1 day ago by Din.
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds