Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Perm Banned

Perm Banned 1 week 3 days ago #9495

• Din
hello,

i was perm banned by cat named brian for admin disrespect. the comment i was banned for was "get out of spec and play hoe"
after cat said to me "din while youre in there can you do my laundry?" referring to me camping. I meant no disrespect with my reply i was only intending to engage in banter with cat since he was poking fun at me for my camping. I apologize that it was taken the wrong way i did not mean disrespect in anyway. I only meant to joke around after he joked with me. i enjoy the h4x server and hope that this can be understood as a miss understanding.

thank you -din
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Perm Banned 1 week 3 days ago #9496

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 295
Actually you are banned for 30 days for using modded cfg, if you want to appeal it you can:

The cfg file is normally located in your COD4 folder>players>profiles>your username It is called config_mp.cfg

You can either copy and paste the text here (not recommended) or upload the file to an external drive/site like 4shared, google drive, etc and then post the link here. Also any screenshots or videos you might have are also helpful.
Cat named Brian

Perm Banned 1 week 3 days ago #9497

• Luke
Hi there, I thought I would bring this up here as it pertains to banning. I was playing in one of the H4X servers on June the 1st using the gamer tag "Boonstrap". During the game one of the players accused me of using a no recoil hack, which I was not. Later in the game, the spectator claimed he saw me using the hack and then banned me for 30 days. I was using the default class "Sniper", and to reiterate I was NOT using a hack of any kind. I have never cheated in any video game, and that includes Call of Duty. Could I please have this ban lifted? Thank you.

Perm Banned 1 week 3 days ago #9498

• Din
When I try to join the server it says it is a permanent ban.

None the less I will post my config file to be reviewed as well tomorrow evening.

Perm Banned 1 week 3 days ago #9499

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 295
It will say perm, but that was just payback for the Hoe comment :P if you post the cfg and it is clean we will go from there.
Cat named Brian

Perm Banned 1 week 2 days ago #9507

• Din
psyclone - is this what you are looking for?

drive.google.com/open?id=1l6HrTq0ScRf0rgIxs08atmCwvEIx9ncq
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds