Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ban today from hiiii

ban today from hiiii 2 weeks 4 days ago #9449

• Dan
Hey all,

came to your server a few days ago and found it fun and decently populated. wacky mod with speed and aim, but still was fun, especially with custom maps. played today and spectator named 'hiiii' i believe said i have one chance to turn off my hack. I replied that I had no hack and was told that was the wrong answer and was banned.

zero clue how to defend myself with that type of accusation and response, but just came here to post and say i'm sorry this turned out this way. Been playing cod4 since it came out, and most desktop fps games since the late 90s like rainbow six and medal of honor. Never changed my name, been in a few clans, and just like tactical good gaming with mature players. Im a dad that likes killin villians in my spare time, but I guess i'll stick to the other servers that i've been playing.

Paco/Dan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ban today from hiiii 2 weeks 4 days ago #9451

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 295
There is not an admin named Hiii, I do not see any bans for a player named Paco, are you sure you didn't get like an auto kick from server or something? Can you post more info?
Cat named Brian

ban today from hiiii 2 weeks 4 days ago #9452

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 295
Is this COD2 or COD4?
Cat named Brian

ban today from hiiii 2 weeks 4 days ago #9453

• Dan
hi psyclone,

it was cod4, and the name spelling escapes me, but i think that was close. figured it was an alias. paco is the only name i've ever used, the ban specifically said 1 week for wh (i think). it was jarring. I know how hard it is to keep a clean server, but this felt very quick and knee-jerk.

thanks

ban today from hiiii 2 weeks 3 days ago #9455

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 38
Paco we are going to let you back in. this is a reminder of we are watching you..tks
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds