Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal 2 weeks 22 hours ago #9313

• BadDewey
My user name is BadDewey and I was banned last night, May 10th around midnight, on the 'War 24/7 Server' for 15 days. The reason for the ban is listed as 'wall hack'. I am unsure of the admin. It seemed pretty much like a free-for-all in that round ... I did not see any warnings being issued. First I do not use hacks and never have ... so I feel the reason is misstated. What I feel happened was that while playing on 'Vacant' I was killed numerous times by players shooting through walls (hacks or banging). In frustration I went LMG and when I received fire through a wall I returned fire (probably a poor choice). I understand how this could in fact look like a 'wall hack', but in reality was 'banging'. I received no warnings that I remember seeing during the round. When the round ended I was presented with the ban. Wall banging was probably a poor choice, but it was not a wall hack. I feel 15 days is a bit harsh, if at all necessary. I do apologize for the misunderstanding that was my fault. Thanks for considering my appeal and the great server.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ban Appeal 1 week 6 days ago #9320

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 285
I spoke to banning admin and he was nice enough to unban you
Cat named Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadDewey

Ban Appeal 1 week 6 days ago #9321

• BadDewey
Thank you both for the consideration ... lesson learned.
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds