Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: got banned for topfragging twice

got banned for topfragging twice 3 months 1 week ago #9309

also just realized im banned for 30 days, no clue what to do here lmao
The administrator has disabled public write access.

got banned for topfragging twice 3 months 1 week ago #9310

bump, can anyone help me out? just want to play :D

got banned for topfragging twice 3 months 1 week ago #9311

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 325
I will be honest, that is one of the strangest cfg's I have seen in awhile, definitely not stock, about 3 times larger than a normal cfg so there is a lot to go through. I am not sure what to tell you man, but I can tell you, we cannot allow that cfg on our servers. You will need to make a decision on keeping it and playing on other servers, or you would probably have to reinstall game and post fresh cfg here for us to allow you to play on our servers.
Cat named Brian

got banned for topfragging twice 3 months 1 week ago #9312

yeah, i figured you guys wouldnt like it if you are banning modified CFGs. its a old ass promod CFG that you use by using the command "exec (cfgnamehere)", which will just run through the commands. its the same way moviemakers/editors use special configs made for editing, but not ruin their game. i still have the default unedited CFG from my install so i will just delete that CFG and use the normal one.

i just realized you didnt recommend posting the entire cfg in text, thats my bad man. here is the default cfg, on gdrive: drive.google.com/file/d/1dS01_IMS5lKr4p2...8y1/view?usp=sharing

got banned for topfragging twice 3 months 1 week ago #9316

• =|h4x|=psyclone
You see where it says MWHEELDOWN and MWHEELUP? That is Fast fire script, allows you to shoot just like autoclick, you will have to remove that, that is what got you busted btw
Cat named Brian

got banned for topfragging twice 3 months 1 week ago #9318

• =|h4x|=psyclone
...and before someone misconstrues my response that MWHEELDOWN is a cheat, it is the bind that is attached to it, which I am not going to post here due to the fact that the trolls here will use it to cheat. I try to stay as vague as possible as to not giveaway clan secrets ;)
Cat named Brian
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds