Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: got banned for topfragging twice

got banned for topfragging twice 1 week 5 days ago #9328

ahhh, nah i was using an ak so it wouldnt effect any of my shooting. you can take a peek at the video to see what i mean. any switches was just QQ. with any of the ars, aku, or the m249 it doesnt effect rpm, some it actually makes it worse :) it was bound because it causes a bug in demos that when you reload, hit it and scope at the same time it blends animations, i always use it in promod because it looks super nice when editing demos and stuff. will remove though, no worries.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

got banned for topfragging twice 1 week 5 days ago #9329

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 285
I am going to unban you this time but just keep in mind if another admins see's those Fast fire binds, do not be surprised if you get banned again, good luck,.
Cat named Brian

got banned for topfragging twice 1 week 4 days ago #9333

thanks friend, i really appreciate it. already removed it out of the config, no worries

got banned for topfragging twice 1 week 4 days ago #9335

hey man, welp. i had a fresh cfg, literally only changed my sens and leaning binds. got banned within my first map for "modded cfg and wh". i have the last two minutes in action before i was booted, seriously have no clue what admin saw to judge me guilty. no clue what to do about this.

heres the video:

its straight shadowplay footage, didnt cut it down or anything. what on earth do i do to not get banned? is it just my playstyle or something?

got banned for topfragging twice 1 week 4 days ago #9336

nvm just realized the ban was for enforcing a prior ban. how can i get cleared so this dont happen anymore?

got banned for topfragging twice 1 week 4 days ago #9337

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 285
No that looks like a new ban but I have to say by looking at your own video it looks like that same cfg is in use. Not sure what to tell you man, it is not my ban.
Cat named Brian
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds