Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal 1 month 8 hours ago #9200

Hey guys I was having a good time on the server but i got a perma ban 0.o no reason from my point of view just someone calling me a chiter for no reason. I asked them why they thought I was cheating and well they didn't say why. I paid close attention to chat this time and all they said over and over were "you're a chiter yes"

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NOthw_ag...-xLo7LGK?usp=sharing

here's my google drive with my cfg and the screen shots of my in game name

If at the very least I could get a explanation that would be appreciated
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ban Appeal 1 month 8 hours ago #9201

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
  • Thank you received: 15
muchas gracias por jugar con nosotros ya no eres bienvenido en nuestro server
matutex

Ban Appeal 1 month 8 hours ago #9202

Can I atleast get at reason? I don't cheat or use mods. I stay out of glitched places. I'm not even that great at the game to be honest. Idk why I keep finding myself here asking why I am banned :/. I enjoy the server so why would I ruin my chances of never playing here again?

Ban Appeal 1 month 7 hours ago #9203

If you guys don't like me and that's why I got banned I can live with that I just want to know. I'm not even asking to be unbanned this time. I can do anything you want to prove my innocence. I think everyone on here have good intentions. I don't want to argue just want an explanation.

Ban Appeal 4 weeks 1 day ago #9210

I guess won't know the reason for my permanent ban. I had fun on the server while it lasted at least. No hard feelings I suppose. If there's anyway to prove I don't cheat just message me. Never cheated in my life. I'm sure you guys get that a lot but I am not sure what else to say. Again thanks for having me for the time I've been on.

Ban Appeal 3 weeks 3 days ago #9239

Here is some video gameplay of me on another server for those who care. I bought a webcam to show my screen as I see it too to prove no wall hacks. Like I said in previous responses idc if I'm unbanned I just want people to know I am not a cheater.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds