Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: reporting admin for abuse power

reporting admin for abuse power 7 months 3 weeks ago #9162

• jalal
Hello

im jalal currently playing in nod clan with nick name NoD|-jalal
i think lots of players from gameranger knows me

each server have its rules and players should respect them
i used to be xtreme gaming (xG* ) leader and i wrote several rules myself to have a decent server....and had and still have power in several servers
so im quite familiar with how should admins use their power....i even removed several admins power because of abuse they did...

im going to report an admin with this name:
cat named brian

i have no idea what is his rank in h4x clan and to be honest i don't care......
i got banned from the server because of disrespect to admins

the conversation between us started when he accused me that NoD are hackers
he keep saying NoD leader>>>NoD moronic is hacker (which is pure bullshit....moronic making moss in clan wars)

i wanted to explain to him that every one using my name>>>is not real jalal....players using fake names.....
im quit sure real moronic never joined to H4X server and have no idea what this admin talking about......
well it just shows how unexperience he is that don't know lots of cheaters use trusted players name to avoid ban

there is a player from especilly srilanka using moronic name and use cheats
i banned him serveral times myself using fake names in other servers

so when i understood the admin is quite unexprience i challenged him to play 1 vs 1 and told him maybe you are too young and playing this game for 2 years......so i got banned for saying you are not exprienced admin and got banned for disrespect lol
P.S : he even insulted me and my country which surprised me how he has power or maybe its new rule admins can be racist?

im not seeking for unban which we all know i can join to server with changing key ( that what exactly cheaters do which im not ).
so this is just a report for higher rank admins....i will be more happier if the admin who banned me come here and provide proof of his ban ( a demo from our conversation would be appreciate) or if higher admins can check echelon and see conversations

anyway Good Luck....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

reporting admin for abuse power 7 months 3 weeks ago #9165

• jalal
ok it seemed real moronic already contacted h4x staff in facebook.....and problems solved....
I wanted to explain it in game that the cheater is fake.......but the admin was quite sure.....got offended and banned me as well

just for future cases keep this in mind hackers usually use fake names and vpn....since lots of your players not joining from gameranger....this makes your job harder.....

GL

reporting admin for abuse power 7 months 3 weeks ago #9167

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 358
Yes I spoke to NoD moronic and Yes it was a fake using his name.
Cat named Brian
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds