Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sigh.. banned again

Sigh.. banned again 1 month 1 week ago #9113

• BlackMidnite
  • Thank you received: 1
gyazo.com/6e6ff9a8923dc61e2868cc1d187f4193

Apparently calling out another player for false hack accusations is "disruption". People refuse to accept that there are other people out there better than them and that there are lots of simple techniques to find people and track through walls without hacks. I'll be completely silent in chat from now on but I disagree with the bias that is presented towards myself.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sigh.. banned again 1 month 1 week ago #9114

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 285
Well Mitch, unfortunately for you, myself and other admins have been watching you the last couple of days. I threw out some hints to you about sportsmanship and I see you didn't heed my warnings. I also used some aliases and threw some tests your way, you failed. As you know we get inundated with complaints about you. So I go into game undercover and watch you, first of all, I think you changed name to Enrichment possibly to play without being harassed. That was not smart move, you should have changed name to Empowerment, because that's what I saw and maybe that was my fault for sticking up for you initially, it made you feel invincible. Cheating or not, when I see 15 players leave the server directly from your game play, that is a concern to me, I would rather have 15 players on the server than just one player. Do you cheat? Good question, do I think you are a good player, yes I do, do I think you cheat? That is up in the air, you have said yourself that your game play looks like wall hack. Can you be tricking me? Yes you can. But the bottom line is, I have noticed your attitude in game became one of disdain of other players. One thing I hate is when players tell other players to cry, sure it sucks to be constantly called a cheater but guess what? Players have killcams. I personally would rather have players calling out other players, that way, we admins have a heads up. So for the time being, you are banned from our servers. We have the right to refuse service to anyone ;)
Cat named Brian

Sigh.. banned again 1 month 1 week ago #9115

• =|h4x|=psyclone
Oh and I blocked you from our FB page for your own good, players not too happy with you at the moment.
Cat named Brian

Sigh.. banned again 1 month 1 week ago #9119

• BlackMidnite
I've been 100% honest in my game play and can explain everything asked of. I use sound and uav to locate people and know common places where people stand from the years of playing it. You can see gun flashes from people not using silencers in rooms which helps locate them fairly easily, but there's a lot of luck to getting it right. Footsteps are very loud in game so you're able to tell where and when people are going to come from and enter rooms. I changed the name yes to avoid the harassment, but also because I've never really liked the name before and I've started transitioning away from using it. I don't see any point in cheating in a 12 year old game, that's just silly. I don't want to feel invincible, and I don't want special treatment either. If this means I need to stay banned then fine, I'm not going to make a fuss, but I don't think that a clan server should be making the approach of banning good players, isn't that kinda the point of having a clan in the first place, to have a space for good players to play together and interact? Oh well, it's been fun either way, thanks for the support in the past.

Mitch/BlackMidnite/Enrichment

Sigh.. banned again 1 month 6 days ago #9128

• =|h4x|=psyclone
I will speak to other admins and players and reassess your ban in a few days
Cat named Brian

Sigh.. banned again 2 weeks 2 days ago #9307

• BlackMidnite
Look forward to hearing from y'all
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds