Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban

Ban 3 months 4 weeks ago #9163

• SASKE
  • Thank you received: 2
MATUTEX
Last Edit: 3 months 4 weeks ago by SASKE.
The topic has been locked.

Ban 3 months 4 weeks ago #9164

• SASKE
Haber, I will explain it to you in detail so that you understand it.

Yes, use aimbot on that occasion, but it's the only one that comes to use it, I think that the use of such a hack, I think it's only a tenporal ban, because I understand that that is not affecting others.

But now if it is used on a daily basis, that if I think it deserves a permanent ban. because the purpose of that is to affect the gaming experience. to the other players.

But as I say, I only get to use it in one occasion.

TempBan Sun, 10/16/16 (23:45) 4 days Thu, 10/20/16 (23:45) Aimbot Detected!
8 kills B3

I think you only have that data,

now I ask you to give a proof of (hack, chiter, etc), of the current 2019 if you are so kind.

(I do not want that same data from 3 years ago),
if that is the problem of the past, and you are basing yourself on that data,
to take my blessing, then you only have that to justify yourself.

I mean, if you do not understand already, I do not know if I'm talking to a person with discretion, or just a spiteful one, who apparently resent you for something that you say or I'm wrong.

Let me tell you that it was not my intention, if that is the case.

Already, to finish with that I no longer look for the ban to be removed. if not to make see, they ban without much information and data a long time ago. according to my case.

Ban 3 months 4 weeks ago #9166

• SASKE
That said, and if you do not show me more evidence than the one mentioned,

This, only puts you in JAQUE, and if you do not have any more evidence, that puts the administrators who only ban because yes, and little research and they just say they have proof, and there is not.

I say if you do not show me more evidence, that shows that the ADMIN only have an EGO in the clouds.

CHECKMATE.

Ban 3 months 4 weeks ago #9168

• =|h4x|=R4TS
  • Thank you received: 17
goodbye best player lol of what server do you speak ??? best player pffffff thanks for so much spam in the forum ah by the way for players like you is that the server under your ranking and now that we are making hackers and again is in the post where the server atte should be; the best player than your bye
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds