TOPIC: Ban

Ban 8 months 5 days ago #9079

• TehMaNii3
  • Thank you received: 1
IGN: Tehmanii3
Banning reason: Cheater?
GUID:7e826c12
Servers: FFA & War 24/7 COD4

I am completely confused as why my appeal won't be reviewed. I am telling you that I am willing to cooperate in whatever way I can in order to prove my name that I am not a cheater. If you want me to send more videos, start streaming, and send my files again I do not mind. I would like to play on your server because I get good ping on it. As I have said previously, I want to help, so we can get through these false accusations against me. I understand that I was told I wasn't going to be able to play on your servers; however, I am 100% positive the clan h4x Admin Rules say that video footage must be taken in order to shut-down any defense the accused throws. I am well aware there is no footage of me using any kind of cheats.

However, I have moved past the petty back and forth between the admins who hold a grudge against me (shall not be named) and ready to finally defend myself to show that I do not cheat.

My threads are being locked because I am appealing for a ban to which I believe was put onto me unjust and unfairly. I will talk to any of you personally one-on-one to get this problem solved if that is what it takes.
The topic has been locked.

Ban 7 months 3 weeks ago #9124

• =|h4x|=R4TS
  • Thank you received: 18
I repeat you will not be able to play on the h4x server and stop posting in the forum thank you very much

Ban 7 months 3 weeks ago #9125

• TehMaNii3
Very well. From reading the other posts and ban appeals it seems it is common practice to ban the better players. I understand now why you had harassed and banned me from the server multiple times in the past. I assume it's to boost the egos of the other players and keep the server alive as much as possible.

Just letting you know that not once have you ever had proof of my "cheating." I guess it could be because I didn't cheat? Who could've known!?! I guess you didn't.

Farewell,
TEHMANII3 - *Better player than r4ts, Pred and Levin combined* (not even a lie either lmao)
Thanks for all the admins that tried to help me against the injustice and tried to correct this wrong put onto me from an envious, trivial, and narrow-minded person.

:) Last post from me

Ban 7 months 3 weeks ago #9126

• SASKE
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi, Tehmanii3 and all those who are banned unjustly.
I think that administrators only ruin the gaming experience in servers like this one and more servers.

Some admin (not all or if it depends on each), start to have a grudge or mania com with any player, not because.

It does not matter if you upload videos or tests, they do not want to understand.
and they do not care what they overlook.

There should be partial administrators, who have common sense.
and not just have high ego admin.

TO ALL THOSE WHO ENJOY PLAYING IN THE SERIDOR IF THEY SEE IT BE CAREFUL.
Those who play daily, on the server, let them tell you that they will soon fall for the ban, because, at the same time they improve their ability in the game, then the suspicions begin and then they tell you, they have observed, and they give you , as simple as that.

Now I understand that you can not be better than the administrators, because they see them as a player, be it hack, chiter, wh etc. And then they are going to be better than all those who play on the server, ban the competition and keep their ego in the clouds, I only see hypocrisy.

Ban 7 months 3 weeks ago #9138

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
  • Thank you received: 18
S4SKE JAJAJA asustes aimbot amigo de que hablas ??? si usas aimbot no eres bueno eres lo mas bajo que caes , pero digas lo que digas ya estas fuera , nosotros los admin tenemos las pruebas tanto como TehMaNii3 y la tuya ambos fueron echados por tramposos y con pruebas contundentes , fue elevado al tribunal de disciplina demostrando sus trampas , y fueron echado en la mayoría por todos los admin
matutex

Ban 7 months 3 weeks ago #9142

• TehMaNii3
Unfortunately MATUTEX, please do not lie to my face when you say you have "proof of my cheating" as other admins, who shall remain anonymous, say otherwise. Unfortunately for me, it wasn't against the majority of the admins, but mostly 3 who hold grudges (not your pred, i just slid that one in because you banned me from all servers for no reason.) There was a point where even the admin SOMAL, last year, agreed that I wasn't cheating, yet I would constantly get banned falsely. It'd be different if one said "leave the server if you start seeing people leave," as pretentious as it may sound.

I don't appreciate you slandering my name as I believed we had a good relationship while I was ingame. I've never once lied to you, or any other admins, and I've even personally sent you my files via FB when asked of me. I admitted that I once mistaken a ban on me by accusing R4TS, and once it was brought to my attention that I was wrong, I vehemently apologized to him <-- I was ashamed of myself at that point because I accused without any evidence whatsoever.

I shall repeat again, you know you have no proof of my cheating, nor would you ever since I don't.

I've always enjoyed when I was playing with, and against, you on the WAR server.

Also,I am not quite too sure about SASKE because looking from his posts and admins showing evidence that he did have aimbot, and he admitted just to "try it out." I do not associate myself with him.

But I have given up trying to play on your server since It does seem to hold a grudge with those who tend to play well, in order to keep their playerbase stable. Which is completely reasonable since it's a very good beginner server.
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by TehMaNii3.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds