Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BANNED AGAIN

BANNED AGAIN 4 months 3 weeks ago #8536

=|h4x|= essekiel, Hi MY GAME TAG IS (RDF ICE-187) MY I JUST GOT KICKED AND BANNED FROM THE H4X EXTREME SERVER 66.150.121.164:28930 FOR WALL HACKING. BEFORE THAT IT WAS CAUSE OF QUICK SCOPINGI THEN HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON THIS SERVER FOR YEARS AND NOW THIS. I PLAY FAIR AND I DONT HAVE TO CHEAT TO PLAY A GAME. Can you please help me out i dont know where to send this appeal

IF U WANT ME TO RECORD EVERY GAME I PLAY I WILL IM FROM SOUTH AFRICA AND I WAIT UP ALL NIGHT TILL 3AM TO PLAY WITH U GUYS

THEN I USEN A FRIENS PC TO TALK TO AND ASKY WHY? U BANNED HIS ACCOUNT

thank you kindly,
Ryan-Dean Fraser
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
facebook.com/rdfraser187
Ry@n-De@n Fr@ser™
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BANNED AGAIN 4 months 3 weeks ago #8537

CAN SOME PLS SHOW ME HOW I DID ALL THIS HACKING OR CHEATING AND ITS ALWAYS U =|h4x|= essekiel. IM 37 YRS OLD WHATS THE PINT OF PLAYING ONLINE IF ONE MUST CHEAT
Ry@n-De@n Fr@ser™

BANNED AGAIN 4 months 3 weeks ago #8538

CAN SOME PLS SHOW ME HOW I DID ALL THIS HACKING OR CHEATING AND ITS ALWAYS U =|h4x|= essekiel. IM 37 YRS OLD WHATS THE PINT OF PLAYING ONLINE IF ONE MUST CHEAT . CAN SOME ONE HELP I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR THE GAME AND THE ADMINS I VEN DONATE NEARLY 100$ EVERY MONT OR SO TO SUPPOET THE H4X COMMINITY AND =|h4x|= essekiel, U ARE ALWAYS DOING THIS TO ME
Ry@n-De@n Fr@ser™

BANNED AGAIN 4 months 3 weeks ago #8539

• =|h4x|= essekiel
  • "I see dead people"
  • Thank you received: 40
I have recived several videos of you cheating, we will review them and let you know, don't write with caps here and stop acusing me of baning you without proof , untill further notice you will remain banned, any other atempt of bypassing your ban and you will remain that way if no cheat is found on those videos your ban will be removed.
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds