Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tempbanned: CFG submit for PPP

BANNED AGAINN 7 months 2 weeks ago #8534

Hi MY GAME TAG IS (RDF ICE-187) MY GUID IS:e991ddff, I JUST GOT KICKED AND BANNED FROM THE H4X EXTREME SERVER 66.150.121.164:28930 FOR WALL HACKING. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON THIS SERVER FOR YEARS AND NOW THIS. I PLAY FAIR AND I DONT HAVE TO CHEAT TO PLAY A GAME. Can you please help me out i dont know where to send this appeal

=|h4x|= essekiel U HAVE BANNED ME FOR WH AND RECOIL WITH A M4 CARBINE AND QUICK SCOPING. IF U WANT ALL VIDEO RECORDING FROM NOW ILL HAPPILY SEND U EERYHING OF MY GAME PLAY ILL MAIL I DONT CHEAT YET IF U WANT IT ON DVD ILL EVEN POST IT

thank you kindly,
Ryan-Dean Fraser
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
facebook.com/rdfraser187
Ry@n-De@n Fr@ser™
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BAN 7 months 2 weeks ago #8535

Hi MY GAME TAG IS (RDF ICE-187) MY GUID IS:e991ddff, I JUST GOT KICKED AND BANNED FROM THE H4X EXTREME SERVER 66.150.121.164:28930 FOR WALL HACKING. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON THIS SERVER FOR YEARS AND NOW THIS. I PLAY FAIR AND I DONT HAVE TO CHEAT TO PLAY A GAME. Can you please help me out i dont know where to send this appeal

thank you kindly,
Ryan-Dean Fraser
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
facebook.com/rdfraser187
Ry@n-De@n Fr@ser™
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds