Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BANNED please explain? Thank you

BANNED please explain? Thank you 4 months 3 weeks ago #8513

• Snafu
I enjoy playing on your server but can't understand why I was banned. I never hack, play fair, don't spawn kill (unless accidentally), but get "you hack" all the time. Not just this server, but the jump to ban instead of even viewing one's play.
Not sure why a decent ping and quick reflexes constitute a ban. Would really appreciate a response.
I'd rather be told to slow down my play or something instead of accused of things I don't even know how to do. Sorry for the rant just frustrating to want to enjoy a game and get tossed for nothing.

Was banned by COD4 ID: Cat named Brain who I've played before in server. Was kicked for no reason, then kicked again, the told "BYE BYE" then banned for 29 days?

Even just telling to go fuck my self is better than getting falsely accused. Yeah, I could go to another server but have a good connection to yours and enjoy the play.

Please Help!
Says, I'm using a modified CFG File. Don't know what that is or how it could be modified if I never touched the file.
Seems like an excuse to ban me without questions.

Thank You, Pvt. SNAFU

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by =|h4x|=psyclone. Reason: Hid the text
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BANNED please explain? Thank you 4 months 3 weeks ago #8514

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 295
You did exactly what I was hoping for, you sent in your cfg, thanks for your cooperation, you are unbanned. I am going to tell you a little secret, one of the players is an admin on FF servers and put a bug in my ear and said you were banned over there, I checked and you are, you might want to talk to them because that is public knowledge, but Yes, due to complaints and your game play, I needed to check you for myself after seeing some things ;)
Cat named Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Snafu

BANNED please explain? Thank you 4 months 3 weeks ago #8515

• Snafu
Yes,
I was banned also from there a while ago for nothing, I saw them kicking ppl indiscriminately and basically said the admin was too sensitive to random comments from others, must have hit that soft spot cause next thing I know I'm banned.
Ironic, cause I'm playing on their server right now.

Thanks for your quick response, most appreciated!

Pvt. Snafu, Kill ya later :P
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds