Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban appeal - scuzzlebutt

Ban appeal - scuzzlebutt 8 months 5 days ago #8455

• cheggo
GUID ID: bbc20828
Banning admin : 0
Reason for ban: Using a modified cfg file.

I was banned before for 30 days for wh or autoaim when i don't have one under username cheggo.
Now I am banned for a modified cfg file under scuzzlebutt by cat brian.

I don't even know what a modified cfg file is and what it does.

I removed your cfg file so others do not get bad ideas - Cat -
Last Edit: 8 months 4 days ago by =|h4x|=psyclone. Reason: Privacy Reasons
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ban appeal - scuzzlebutt 8 months 5 days ago #8456

• cheggo
took a while to figure out how to find my cfg file since it was in afolder that was hidden by default. But I think this is the cfg file you want instead of my previous one, which i think was for the modded 24/7 TDM 1.7 Hardcore thadpg.

CONFIG_MP.CFG =

Removed the cfg file here -Cat-
Last Edit: 8 months 4 days ago by =|h4x|=psyclone. Reason: Privacy Reasons

Ban appeal - scuzzlebutt 8 months 5 days ago #8457

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 338
Your cfg file looks clean, thanks for your cooperation on that. You have been banned 3 times from 3 different admins, we will review your videos and discuss what to do with your case, be patient and we will get back to you with a decision. Any screenshots from games will help.
Cat named Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: {h4x}GENOCIDE

Ban appeal - scuzzlebutt 8 months 4 days ago #8458

• cheggo
Thanks.

While i wait for your guys decision, I want to add details from my pov on those bans.
The first ban was for alleged wh on map district by rats i believe, when i killed a few opponents including rats when they lined up on the catwalk and I sprayed/walled with deep penetration perk and uav into the entrance while hiding in the small den next to the room with the stairs.
The second ban was for wh as well, on map bloc i think by matutex i believe. I can't remember the details for this one since i was confused as to which shooting prompted a ban. But i think it involved map wetwork. I was sniping from up top down to a single runway, and killing the same opp multiple times and accused of hacking. This second ban also triggered a ban on the other server by pred, on map vacant for reasons i can't think of.
The third one, was a modified cfg file by cat the brian on map chinatown. I don't know what a modified cfg is and what it could do with cheating, but I believe i was banned after an ak47 reload where i doubled switched guns immediately after the magazine was inserted into the ak in order to cut out the time of the chambering part at the reload at the end. Again, not entirely sure since i am clueless as to what a modified cfg file does.
Also, I was accused, but not kicked of wh by cat brian on map overgrown when i dragged my shots across the roof of house and killed an opp without uav. But this was because that same opp killed me from same roof three times before, and i figured i should drag my shot and see if i get any hit markers. The opp didn't think i wh'd either, after the accusations.

I get accused of wh, but with uav and the number of players that don't use jammers coupled with using airstrikes and helicopters after respawn to get airstrikes and heli's quickly, my score isn't that difficult to get. The strategic camping, and being still looking for any slight change on game screen helps too.
Also, fyi the only maps i rarely play and score even or negative are crossfire, creek, and wetwork.

If you guys decide to unban me, i'll be sure to demo a game on any map except crossfire,creek,wetwork, and upload it onto youtube.

Thanks guys.

Ban appeal - scuzzlebutt 8 months 4 days ago #8460

• =|h4x|=psyclone
I am going to unban you but I would like you to make some videos of your game play so if an admin asks you for it, you can provide it. Thanks
Cat named Brian

Ban appeal - scuzzlebutt 8 months 4 days ago #8461

• =|h4x|=psyclone
I removed your cfg file from your post, I do need other players getting any bad ideas, but I did notice something in it that you need to remove

Remove the line --->

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

We do not allow Elevators on our servers, thanks
Cat named Brian
Last Edit: 8 months 4 days ago by =|h4x|=psyclone.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds