Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Banned

Banned 4 years 3 months ago #697

• Brandon
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey,

i was just banned on h4x extreme server with the name REX. My kd on your servers is usually insane, but ive played with admins before and they were pretty cool, but usually people think im hacking so i expected this to happen eventually. but i dont hack and im pretty sure hyper banned me as he was only one in there in h4x at the time that i know of. I like the extreme server though and since i only play cod4 when i have time and i either play on H4X extreme or some random promod servers id like to get unbanned :)

Thanks,

REX
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned 4 years 3 months ago #699

• =|h4x|=Somal
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 158
if admin banned you then you may have playing very suspicious at that time, i haven't seen you playing so i cannot say anything about that, the admins who banned you is Tony . only he will decide about ban

was you also banned before (nearly 2 months earlier ) for using cheats on cod4 eXtreme Server ?

Banned 4 years 3 months ago #700

• Brandon
Okay, well kind of dumb to be banned and only he can decide about it. But im not sure about a previous ban, i forget now. TBH im banned from a lot of normal cod4 servers because of how i play. I liked H4X cause you guys didnt ban me for assuming i hack. If the ban is permanent i understand as i do seem to play suspiciously to a normal player, but i liked the h4x mod, made it more fun to play. But just to reinstate the fact, i was not hacking at anytime.

Banned 4 years 3 months ago #708

• =h4x=Prophet
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey Rex,
Apparently I banned you, but the good news is I'm not about banning the innocent, and my bans are almost never permanent.
I don't recall specifically the occasion but I think I have a vague recollection of you playing on NukeTown.

If I made a mistake, then I'm sorry, and I'm sure the ban can be lifted.
I'm usually extremely careful about banning people, so your playing must had looked incredibly suspicious.

If I think someone is hacking, I put on a class with UAV Jammer, Dead Silence, and a Silencer.
Then I hide in random places to see how many times that person finds me and kills me, or tracks me through a wall.

It's very possible that you were just wall-banging left and right, but another thing is that I record all the games.

I trust that you are being honest about this, and I'll be very careful if I see you again.

I understand where you are coming from because I'm accused of hacking all the time even though I'm not.

I understand that just because 10 people in the server insist you are hacking... doesn't mean you are truly hacking.

If the ban hasn't already been lifted by the time I log in later (a few hours) then I'll search out your name and unban you.

If you never use hacks, you shouldn't have to worry about me.
Although some other admins will be a lot quicker to ban you just for owning them in the server.

- prophet
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|=Somal

Banned 4 years 3 months ago #709

• Brandon
Ahh you're Tony. Yeah you're one of the few people who come close to beating me sometimes ;P Honestly you're reply was really awesome though. Very few servers I've been banned from have admins actually responded reasonably so i appreciate it, thank you.

Banned 4 years 3 months ago #710

• =h4x=Prophet
  • Thank you received: 2
You are unbanned, but it's only because I need a challenge. lol just kidding. But I will beat you one of these days!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds