Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Apology

Apology 4 years 7 months ago #449

• =|h4x|=Dante
  • Thank you received: 69
Hello there, i was banned for "using" hacks and insulting one of the admins(calling him an idiot)... The thing is i never used any hacks ever and many players claim every day that i use them. If there is any way you can check that, please do! You won't find anything because i never hacked in my life and i never will...
So I had a bad day and lost my grip so when a player(that i didn't know was an admin) called me a hacker, i called him an idiot. So i deeply apologize to him for my mistake. The admins name was MUSTAFAsomething... I really hope i can get unbanned from the server cause it's really great. One of the rarely good ones. I even wanted to participate in being a member of the clan(but that plan probably went down the drain, cause of this). I really hope that the admins can understand me and forgive me for my mistake.

Server: <h4x> eXtreme (weapons CoD4)

Player name: Dante
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by =|h4x|=Dante.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Apology 4 years 7 months ago #458

• =|h4x|=Somal
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 158
May be you have been banned . Admin who banned you is OsO. you can contact him on his facebook
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by =|h4x|=Somal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|=Dante

Apology 4 years 7 months ago #467

• =|h4x|=Dante
  • Thank you received: 69
I've managed to connect to the server couple of hours earlier, so either i'm unbanned or was temp banned but my apology stands. Thanks for the reply and your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|=Belz
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds