Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I got banned for no reason??

I got banned for no reason?? 3 months 4 weeks ago #12821

• Bombac1Mulayim
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, Today I just came to play on my favorite server of CoD2 Extreme Server #2. I was just playing absolutely fine and normally. And just a bit later I got banned for no reason. They didn't give me any warning or anything. They just immediately banned me.

Can you tell me why am I banned? I was just playing man, Why am I banned?

I was just playing as a normal player. But I'm getting banned for playing? What exactly was the problem?

I hope you understand and unban me please. I did nothing wrong. I am just a regular player playing on the server but why did you guys have to false-ban me for? I don't get it. I hope you reply back to me as soon as possible.

My IGN: Bombac1Mulayim
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I got banned for no reason?? 3 months 4 weeks ago #12824

• =|h4x|=T.F-141
  • Sami / Owl
  • Thank you received: 63
Hello, we know you are "STR1K3R" and you cannot escape us by changing names. Your gameplay is very suspicious, even looks like some Aim Assist program/shooting binds (for which you got banned before as well).

This time, the ban is being removed but you should leave any such illegal thing that you use if you don't want to get banned again.

This was not my ban, I am talking on behalf of banning admin
Discord:
=|h4x|=T.F-141#6337
Last Edit: 3 months 4 weeks ago by =|h4x|=T.F-141. Reason: more info
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bombac1Mulayim

I got banned for no reason?? 3 months 4 weeks ago #12825

• Bombac1Mulayim
Hello, I know I am STR1K3R. I never used any illegal things ever. From now on I will record demo every single gameplay just incase if I get falsebanned for something. Thank you for understanding. The reason I'm playing suspiciously good is I played this game since my childhood and my brain is adapted to gaming. I can hear and tell where the footsteps are coming from and I can predict sometimes if somebody is nearby, And I have so much hours of playtime in both Steam and Cracked But tysm for being such a kind admin and understanding me. I swear to god I didn't even cheat in the server. I just have 333FPS and able to click quite fast. Having 333FPS really makes the game easier and makes the accuracy at the best.

Love ya T.F-141.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|=T.F-141

I got banned for no reason?? 3 months 4 weeks ago #12827

• Bombac1Mulayim
yo T.F-141, I got banned again?? I didn't got banned yesterday. But Now I just joined server and I am banned again??

Why does this keeps happening to me?

I swear to god I never cheated, I can swear to god in voice call. I am speaking truth here. I just came to play and somehow Im re-banned again?? What Happened? Can you please explain to person who keeps banning me..? I have 275.8 hours of playtime in Steam.

I'm playing %100 legit I swear to god but somebody is keeps banning me ;(

I even made some friends with people in-game and I love this server. Please can you let me play? Like does the person banning me needs evidence of me being innocent? I can do anything. PC Scan or anything. I just want to play normally in the server without getting false-banned I beg you moderators :( Also if oso is there, tell him that I never ever cheated in any way. Please I'm having depression because other games are boring. I want to play on my favorite server. Please I swear to god I never cheated pleaseee I can do anything you want me to do. Just please let this falseban mayhem to stop please tell whoever's banning me.

I like being on this community and I want to keep it that way. I just played one-two match and left. Then woke up other day just to see that I'm banned on server again.

Pleaseee I never cheated. My IGN: STR1K3R or Bombac1Mulayim. I love the community, the server, The staff members. Everything. But if I didn't get falsebanned all the time. It would be perfect server. It's perfect server but I can't play on it. Please TF-141 or Oso or anybody. I'm speaking very truthfully that I'm %100 clean. I hope somebody reads this and understands me :(

Ban for good playing 3 months 3 weeks ago #12832

• Bombac1Mulayim
I am also banned for playing good. Somebody just called me wh and just banned me without any miniscule evidence. I am also clean but this unfair moderation and appeal system is just what brings us a fact that "playing good" is forbidden, This is what I just say about this.

People like us just gonna keep getting banned just by some admin misunderstands everything. This won't stop until they will have some like screenshot detection or punkbuster. This just needs to stop. They also banned me for 5-6 times for having "wh" that I literally don't have and why would I download virus on my PC?
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds