Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I was banned , please consider unbanning me

I was banned , please consider unbanning me 4 months 1 week ago #12700

• SneakyPig
Hello. I was banned about a month ago for calling one player (I don't remember which one exactly) the name, that, although was well deserved by him, but still is illegal by the server rules as it was a profanity. We were playing CTF GobRats maybe just 3 or 4 people in each team, and he spent the entire game placing endless mines around his flag, winning 2 maps on the row this pathetic way. This made continuing playing totally useless - as I understand it, COD is suppose to be about tactics and shooting skills, with occasional use of trip wires and NOT crawling in dirt the entire map without making one shot - it ruins the game experience for other players, especially if the server is near empty - there is simply no physical way to win in CTF for the opposite team.

I APOLOGIZE for using the bad words and I'm asking the Admin to please unban me.

I was surprised that I was kicked out not for a few hours or days and instead looks like I was completely banned from my favorite server - I do not believe the crime justifies such strong punishment.

P.S As a suggestion for server's admins, for your consideration - maybe you could cut in half the number of mines available to each team, or make mine placement time twice longer to discourage the endless minefields that players with no skills love to create at h4x
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by SneakyPig.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I was banned , please consider unbanning me 4 months 1 week ago #12702

• =|h4x|=T.F-141
  • Sami / Owl
  • Thank you received: 57
Hi, the ban is already ended I suppose. Try to join server and please behave well next time.

I will forward the suggestion to other admins.
Discord:
=|h4x|=T.F-141#6337
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by =|h4x|=T.F-141.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds