Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello, I keep getting falsely banned for Cheating.

Hello, I keep getting falsely banned for Cheating. 4 months 1 week ago #12690

Hello, I am currently keep getting falsebanned for WH/Macro, There's footsteps in-game and with good headphones and good sound card, You can determine when somebody is nearby. I also playing this game since 2015~ and I am actually a very good player now that I keep getting suspected by people, I am honestly saying that I am not cheating, I am playing %100 legally without any goddarn cheats. I can record demos or livestream while playing. I am really mad about these stuff keep happening. Everybody can be good at CoD2, as long as they practice a lot while playing. I have 226.9 hours in Steam and probably 300~ more hours in non-steam.

My IGNs: ^1STR1K3R, ^1ONBASIYUSUF

Mouse: polosmart Gaming Optic Mouse (PGM03), I have high CPS.

I hope you understand.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello, I keep getting falsely banned for Cheating. 4 months 1 week ago #12691

• =|h4x|=eLeSeDe
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. We found you using wh, binds or macros, skipping your ban and telling other players how to do the same. So we are not going to remove the ban. You are banned for a month.

Hello, I keep getting falsely banned for Cheating. 4 months 1 week ago #12694

Nope, None of them are true. I don't have wallhacks, binds or macro. And I didn't lure anyone to cheat. This is just ridicilous. Make sure to read chat logs with american/english staff member. I can't even say anything anymore. You guys just have to say that "We don't allow OP Players here." and I would be fine by that but you just keep saying lies and falsebanning me without any miniscule proof. Wow, Just wow.

Hello, I keep getting falsely banned for Cheating. 4 months 1 week ago #12695

I been playing this game for so long, I didn't get banned in any other servers, It was same here I was playing OP and legitly. But No...---- You just have to keep falsebanning people for playing too good and ruining others' joy of playing! LIKE WHAT IS THIS?

How to determine where people are legitly?

- Footsteps
- Killcam
- If you skip killcam, there's a chance that camera angle shows some person/people.
- If not those above, then Feeling it or Guessing it.

Why would I cheat in shooter game while im already super good at it?
All you had to say was "You are TOO GOOD that nobody could play with you being in server."
I DONT HAVE ANY F---ING CHEATS ALRIGHT? I JUST PLAY GOOD ALL THE TIME. CAN YOU STOP THIS CORRUPTNESS AND DO THE RIGHT THING? IM LITERALLY SICK OF THIS BULLCRAP. IM NOT FU--ING CHEATING, IM NOT USING ANYTHING. IM JUST PLAYING TOO GOOD CUZ I HAVE GODDAMN HUNDREDS OF HOURS PLAYED IN COD2!!!!!1

Hello, I keep getting falsely banned for Cheating. 4 months 1 week ago #12696

• =|h4x|=eLeSeDe
  • Thank you received: 3
We all read the chat log and we all saw the proof. As I told you, your ban is right.

Hello, I keep getting falsely banned for Cheating. 4 months 1 week ago #12701

Can you tell me the chat logs? So I can see what I even did please?
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds