Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kicked 2 times

Kicked 2 times 4 months 6 hours ago #11356

• pdldave1
I just got kicked 2 times without warning, after asking mister Bunker (who kicked me before for no reason at all) he told me that it was because of my ping... I am playing this server hours and hours per day, my ping was even better than his ping at that time! What is his problem??? I was thinking to become a clan member and willing to make a good donation but every time I am thinking about doing that things like this happen??

Please check the chat line and see he did not even ask me anything, he just kicked me, and again when i was not in his team! Check please and notice that after i ask him why he did it he just kicked me again... come on we are all adults here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kicked 2 times 4 months 5 hours ago #11357

• =|h4x|=T.F 141
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi bro!
Sorry for this....I will discuss this with my fellow admins I will make sure that it won't happen again.
Please be patient.
Have a nice day! :)
Sami

OwL
The following user(s) said Thank You: pdldave1

Kicked 2 times 3 months 2 weeks ago #11449

• =|h4x|=T.F 141
Donating does not work like that....

I would like to need more explanation from you.

Did Bunker kick you for Spawn Camping?

Also, i saw that you used alot of abusive words, not this time only, and not against Bunker as well.
You think this will help solve the issue?
Be calm, and also about that donating sentence, you think we will agree on such lame suggestions of yours and we will take your side?
Sami

OwL

Kicked 2 times 3 months 2 weeks ago #11450

• pdldave1
GOB Scope is a map where the position is important, I was on the stairs and the time was over 10 minutes in this map. My score was close to 80 and killed 8 or 9 times (position 1), Bunker had a score of let's say 8 points and killed 14 times.

Then he starts bashing me constantly saying I had to move, that he wants me to get out of his way etc.

of course, players from the opposite said I was camping but hey... who is not in this map, I hate camping overall but this is not a map to move around.

Then after just a bit of time, I told Bunker that he could have my spot, that I was sick of him, that he is an asshole etc. This because it is always the same story with him, he kicked me once because I killed him, just for that and that is a fact!

So, as a matter of fact, I don't need this crap, I am easy going and mind my own business, I'm in the better results when a map is done and yes, that makes it that people think you cheat or it makes them not like me for that obvious reason. What does matter is an admin behaving like a child, or clam members ( Skyye) that respond to me that I will be kicked if I say "Alto voltage" is saying that I have to "shut up", and my response is nothing more then telling him to shut up, why can he say it and if I respond I am told I will be kicked. Even other players said something about that at the time.

This is the 3rd time he is doing this, so again, tell me how much should I donate to have him removed of being an admin and I can play as usual?

Kicked 2 times 3 months 2 weeks ago #11451

• pdldave1
I am not stupid in thinking a donate would help, it is to make a point. If you have seen the comments made yesterday, then try to find where I invited him to even start against me, you won't find anything.

Kicked 2 times 3 months 2 weeks ago #11452

• =|h4x|=T.F 141
I am telling you this last time, If you have any problem against any Admin or Player, you should not use anyabusive words against anyone on the server.

Even if Bunker or some player warned you to quit or get kicked for Camping or lags, you should have posted it directly in the forums instead of speaking bad words in the server.

It will be a irresponsible attitude to take a severe step from our side or yours against anyone for such a simple case, which can be easily solved just by Mutual Discussion.

This time Bunker kicked you for Abuse....and he got proof of it.

And i am asking you again, Did he even Kick you for the Camping or he just warned?
If you don't answer this question, the situation will remain unclear.

Also, if you again Abuse any player/Admin for any cause, your appeal will not be taken into consideration and your own words will let you to be banned in server and forums.
Sami

OwL
The following user(s) said Thank You: | h4x | = Ender
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds