Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Amansan Harassing Me

Amansan Harassing Me 4 months 4 weeks ago #11199

• tipzy
I was playing in the Cod2 server and there were several players harassing me and calling me a cheat. At this point, I'm use to it.

However, an admin decided to side with these people.

Now I've been around a long time and I've had to deal with administrative issues before. But this twat is by far the most annoying.

He wouldn't listen to me, claims he doesn't need proof, and said himself, "I can ban whoever I want."

This is ridiculous and someone with this type of ego should NEVER have admin.

He decided to kick me and wouldn't tell me why. Said it's a, "warning for using WH." but then later agreed that I wasn't using WH to begin with.

Told me to just "shut up and play" but how can i do that if I fear of being BANNED for no reason.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Amansan Harassing Me 4 months 3 weeks ago #11206

• aman
  • Thank you received: 3
hey tipzy,

i have told u reason, u were using wh, many shots i saw were by wallhacking. but when i go to spect u off wh so i dont have proof,
and yes i need proof to ban h4x members who respect admins and dont argue with them, i kicked u bcz i dont have proof but u used wh. i have chats records, i never said shut up and play.

i dont have any personal issues with u bcz i dont know u. and i just said dont use wh and u start talk too much about harassing.
giving waring is not harassing. and if u think that was harassing thn stop using wh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|=T.F 141, =|h4x|=psyclone, =|h4x|=eLeSeDe

Amansan Harassing Me 4 months 3 weeks ago #11211

• tipzy
I don't use a wallhack...I play this game competitively still.

I stream my games.

Stop being ignorant just because someone is better than you at a gane.

Amansan Harassing Me 4 months 3 weeks ago #11212

• tipzy
twitch.tv/tipzy_foo

I'll start streaming there everytime i see you in the server so that way you can stop kicking me.

it's 2020 why would i cheat?

Amansan Harassing Me 4 months 3 weeks ago #11216

• aman
  • Thank you received: 3
everyone is better thn me. i never ban any one on that basis.
and be polite when talking. i m not admin just like that, i see things and take action on that.

Amansan Harassing Me 4 months 3 weeks ago #11220

• wangdaning
  • Thank you received: 6
I was there, even if no WH, Tipzy, you were very rude and disrespectful. He kicked you once, then you demanded things. It was odd and I cannot say I read the whole chat, but I remember you saying he cannot ban you and so forth and then you were talking about knight. Knight by the way will kick/ban anyone who says something he does not like (haha), so not a great go to. I think you and aman could get along fine, maybe just need to realize COD2 servers are not protected under the constitution.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|=T.F 141
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds