Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kicked without any reason

Kicked without any reason 1 year 4 months ago #8145

• Talio
  • Thank you received: 1
My in game name is the same as my forum name and I was kicked without any reason. When I connected I asked why I was kicked and it was said I had a wallhack. About 2-3 rounds (we were playing S&D) before I was kicked, some guy named "Thor" said I had Wallhack, simply because he shot someone in front of me and I obviously saw where the shot came from. So around 10 seconds later, seeing he was not mentioned in the kill feed, I knew he was alive and obviously checked that position, I kill him.

He then accuses me of having a wallhack, one of your admins (can't remember who) instantly replied, saying I didn't. A few rounds later, I got kicked. I got no explanation from any admin afterwards, because everytime I came back I instantly got kicked. I find it ridiculous that I just get kicked within a matter of several minutes, because there is no chance there is ANY proof of me hacking, because I don't hack. Yet the admins feel almighty and powerful and just kick without any proper claim. When I then ask for a more detailed review from an admin about the situation, I get ignored.

Sorry, but just because you're an admin doesn't mean you're God almighty. Some guys seem to parade around like they're Adolf Hitler. You do WHATEVER an admin tells you to because he/she is an admin, which seems to me like nothing more than tyranny. and I can see that A LOT OF PEOPLE get kicked and banned in the blink of an eye, which shows to me that there are some serious incompetent admins around here. Not pointing the finger at the ones doing the best they can, but some clearly can't handle the power they are given.

I really like the H4x servers, and I have never been kicked, banned or whatever from the servers. So I would like one of the admins actually being good at their job to help me out on this one, because this is ridiculous.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pfff

Kicked without any reason 1 year 4 months ago #8193

• =|h4x|=Scot
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 76
Are you ban or just a kick?

Kicked without any reason 1 year 4 months ago #8197

• Hellen
Hello Talio

I have been treated similarly... Thank you for writing a sad truth

Kicked without any reason 1 year 4 months ago #8200

• =|h4x|=Takis
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 73
Hello and welcome to our website Talio

There is no active ban with your nickname.
Are you sure you are not using another nickname?

Hellen what's your ingame nickname?
Did you face connection issues?
If yes, on which server/s?

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Kicked without any reason 1 year 2 months ago #8419

• Pfff
  • Thank you received: 1
Talio wrote:
My in game name is the same as my forum name and I was kicked without any reason. When I connected I asked why I was kicked and it was said I had a wallhack. About 2-3 rounds (we were playing S&D) before I was kicked, some guy named "Thor" said I had Wallhack, simply because he shot someone in front of me and I obviously saw where the shot came from. So around 10 seconds later, seeing he was not mentioned in the kill feed, I knew he was alive and obviously checked that position, I kill him.

He then accuses me of having a wallhack, one of your admins (can't remember who) instantly replied, saying I didn't. A few rounds later, I got kicked. I got no explanation from any admin afterwards, because everytime I came back I instantly got kicked. I find it ridiculous that I just get kicked within a matter of several minutes, because there is no chance there is ANY proof of me hacking, because I don't hack. Yet the admins feel almighty and powerful and just kick without any proper claim. When I then ask for a more detailed review from an admin about the situation, I get ignored.

Sorry, but just because you're an admin doesn't mean you're God almighty. Some guys seem to parade around like they're Adolf Hitler. You do WHATEVER an admin tells you to because he/she is an admin, which seems to me like nothing more than tyranny. and I can see that A LOT OF PEOPLE get kicked and banned in the blink of an eye, which shows to me that there are some serious incompetent admins around here. Not pointing the finger at the ones doing the best they can, but some clearly can't handle the power they are given.

I really like the H4x servers, and I have never been kicked, banned or whatever from the servers. So I would like one of the admins actually being good at their job to help me out on this one, because this is ridiculous.

This is the sad truth...
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds