Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Banned?

Banned? 2 years 3 months ago #6844

• phade
I've been playing this game for 10 years and have never hacked, been accused of hacking or been banned from any server for hacking....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned? 2 years 3 months ago #6861

• phade
Hello again h4x community,

I love CoD2. I used to play competitively when it was still alive in Australia and did quite well, playing in a top 10 team in our country. Our servers always had punkbuster and even then we had a very strict anti-cheat team and anti-cheat policies. I'm 100% against hacking and always have been.

I like the h4x server as it's one of the more popular servers I get a decent ping on. There are no active servers in Australia anymore and since the PoTW server isn't as popular as it once was I have no where else to play this amazing game.

So no chance of lifting my ban? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Can I at least get a demo or something?

The way I see it, anyone with some skill and knowledge of the game that plays on your server can just get banned for a month for "hacking" because they are winning or getting good scores. It discourages good players to play on your server and join your community and encourages the real hackers to come back and do it again after a month.

I'm one of those players who is now discouraged as I have been wrongly accused and temp-banned. However, I still have hope that this doesn't fall on deaf ears.

If you think a player is legitimtely hacking, the process should be a lot more rigourous and there has to be a 100% certainty, which should, in my opinion, result in a permanent ban from the server. That would actually discourage the real hackers from playing on the server.

PS: If I was actually a hacker, why the heck would I be on this forum ranting?

Banned? 2 years 3 months ago #6883

• =|h4x|=Scot
  • Thank you received: 76
ok I will talk with my colleague if all goes well I unban but I warn you if I fall on you is that I notice the smallest detail of wh as you have said it will be permanent
The following user(s) said Thank You: phade

Banned? 2 years 3 months ago #6886

• phade
Thanks Scot, I appreciate it.

You'll never find me using a wallhack or any other hack, trust me.

Banned? 2 years 3 months ago #6910

• =|h4x|=Scot
  • Thank you received: 76
try it now i'm you unban but i would be on the servers you know why
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds