Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: BAN

BAN 2 years 6 months ago #6074

Hi
Someone can check me because i think I have bann for all servers H4X
Probably Scot ban me for stupid reason, I think admin shouldn't give a ban for everybody who say no to him and admin shouldnt teach player how they should play, and he (Scot) not a God on the serves,
I dont wana be rude and sorry for that but this is true. :unsure:
Thanks
The topic has been locked.

BAN 2 years 6 months ago #6080

• =|h4x|=Dante
  • Thank you received: 69
Hello :)
Yes, it says that you were banned for insulting him.

BAN 2 years 6 months ago #6081

• =|h4x|=Scot
  • Thank you received: 76
you find it normal to do this inssulter of shut up and fuck you to an admin who was just asking you what you were doing in the game it seems to me that I do not attack you so come on the website to say that I I'm a god if you'd just have a little time to reread the rules you'd better understand why I'm ban.https: //www.clanh4x.com/servers/server-rules rule 4 and rule 8

BAN 2 years 6 months ago #6082

Listen
For first I don't say to you shut up or fuck you what I say was fk off and I can explain for you if you don't understand
Its mean leave me alone and stop telling me how to play if I want plant mine in this place so I plant and I don't see in rules a point where is something about that
For second you can't ban for that me or another players because you say someone insult you man , that is not insulting and is not a reason to give a ban
For third you have let say language protect on server so it's mean if someone use bad words few time he get kick automatic
For forth I se many people writing like that (fk ...) and you don't give them ban

BAN 2 years 6 months ago #6101

Hey boys someone turn off for me that ban ????

BAN 2 years 6 months ago #6102

• =|h4x|=Scot
  • Thank you received: 76
ok I will unban you but if I still see you with a language "fuck off or shut up for a stupid question etc ..." I ban you for 30 days and this and valid for all other members or players on our servers tell you though I am not a GOD but an admin who respects the rules of the clan.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds