Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello,Mdma here

Hello,Mdma here 6 years 1 month ago #3694

• mdma
  • Banned
an admin named "FBI" kicked from 2.8 server when we played in OSO map...when i came back to 2.8 server he told me that the reason was that i was wh...and thats not true...after the "little" argument we had he went to 3.0 server when the map was Touajne DM and he starting to say... "MDMA is a cheater,he is a waller" 1st of all I NEVER CHEATED and EVERYONE knows that,second if i really had wallhack why didnt he make a video of me? instead of that he kicked me for NO REASON cause i got raped him in OSO map...i want my name clear again..i want from him to go to all the h4x servers and apologize to me infront of all the players who think that i really cheated but that never happend....please any of the admins respond to me cause thats fcking UNFAIR...if i had wallhack i would tell it i got no problem to tell the truth...but not that...he make the other players think im a cheater! thanks for your time admins and i hope this missunderstanding will go once and for all cause im not a cheater and i want my name to be cleared...mdma is pro:D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello,Mdma here 6 years 1 month ago #3695

• =|h4x|=Scot
  • Thank you received: 78
I would say more than your claim and more serious than for me wh wh not but for me bro respect the team and the other players because you insult too fast friendly Scot
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.022 seconds