Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Big Breasted Admin

Big Breasted Admin 2 weeks 2 days ago #13575

• Blood_Bath
  • Thank you received: 1
Anonymous admin continues to kick me for chatting. Told to behave and kicked for having a conversation about a type of paradise involving big breasted admin. Who are you? Now i'm banned for a day and told not to appeal. Ok. Perhaps you could find another outlet for your snowflakery. I've never been racist, abusive or homophobic etc. Not a hacker and don't argue with admin. I would hope that any player that gets kicked for saying the word "breast" would stand up for themselves and ask why?! oh thats considered sassback. ffs
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by Blood_Bath.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Big Breasted Admin 2 weeks 2 days ago #13576

• Gado
Big Breasted Player
Blood Bath, you were told with your big breasted self to behave and you came back arguing over and over which clearly stated in the ban reason. Only snowflakery is you coming to whine after being informed to not bother to appeal. You asked yourself and just answered now. With those provocations that you project yourself on others, try to be straight MAN. You violated those rules:
Rule: No arguing with admins (listen and learn or leave).
Rule: No abusive language or behavior towards admins or other players. Yet you keep bothering players and you aren't first time to get banned for such things.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by Gado.

Big Breasted Admin 2 weeks 2 days ago #13577

• =|h4x|= essekiel
  • "I see dead people"
  • Thank you received: 88
There's always a problem with your chat log. This is your last warning. Respect the server rules and admins.

Big Breasted Admin 2 weeks 19 hours ago #13582

• Blood_Bath
=|h4x|= essekiel what are the problems with my chat logs? Can u explain? Last warning, really? It seems to me that you're the only one [and this anonymous admin that won't account for his part in this discussion] that takes issue with me. It's only chit chat, lighten up.

Big Breasted Admin 2 weeks 12 hours ago #13584

• Gado
You're the player that takes issues with admins. You're the one that has ban history. I won't account for your part in this reply, but just clearing few points. I don't take any personal issues with you. Like i explained previously, it became an issue when you involved admins in your silly jokes, and sometimes regular players. You said leave as it is, so just drop it!
Last Edit: 2 weeks 11 hours ago by Gado.

Big Breasted Admin 2 weeks 7 hours ago #13586

• Blood_Bath
To b clear, I love this game. It's the only thing I play. Very busy irl; so much so that I take a special appreciation to this pew pew.
As admin, i think you'd be better off policing hackers and racists and real offenders. The reaching isn't necessary among old people like us. Who are you protecting?
Not just old people, but old and anonymous. Being offended by someone you don't know or will never know is one or maybe two steps away from reality. Take it easy and enjoy the game, let people preach etc. No racism, no Homophobic remarks, No Jew business etc. Breasts are the real deal
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds