Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 10 day ban for saying "mad hoe's" on Xmas Crash

10 day ban for saying "mad hoe's" on Xmas Crash 7 months 2 weeks ago #13389

• =h4x=Blood_Bath
  • Thank you received: 7
Ho Ho Ho! 10 day ban. A little excessive? Cod 4 players are adults and can handle it i'm sure. Let the auto kicker do it's job for bad language. Mad Hoe's? Really? Ugh. This is the only game I play, please lift this ban as it's clearly some kind of personal attack. Thanks,
Blood Bath
The administrator has disabled public write access.

10 day ban for saying "mad hoe's" on Xmas Crash 7 months 1 week ago #13397

• =|h4x|=T.F-141
  • Sami / Owl
  • Thank you received: 65
Hi, as per rules, we want to keep a clean environment on our servers and thus we don't tolerate any kind of bad behavior / use of foul language by players.

As per our records, this isn't the first time you got banned for using bad language.

I have forwarded the ban appeal to the concerned admin, it's up to him if he keeps the ban or removes it.
Discord:
=|h4x|=T.F-141#6337

10 day ban for saying "mad hoe's" on Xmas Crash 7 months 1 week ago #13398

• =|h4x|= essekiel
  • "I see dead people"
  • Thank you received: 89
You were kicked first as a warning, then came back with another comment, Wait your ban and respect the server rules and admins, Any attempt to bypass the ban Will get You banned permanently.

10 day ban for saying "mad hoe's" on Xmas Crash 7 months 1 week ago #13406

• =h4x=Blood_Bath
  • Thank you received: 7
With all due respect, i think it's excessive. That's my opinion, I didn't say much after the kick ; just 'Seriously?, So lame, cya'. Then I left. Came back later to see the 10 day ban.
Choose your battles. I get that you keep a clean server and I like that. I've never been racist or homophobic and i don't curse. I don't hack and respect admin. However, admin abuse their authority on this server just like any other group in a controlling position. This is that. Mad Hoe's is a teeny tiny joke referencing Xmas crash when Santa yell's HO HO HO. My 10 day rip is because I lightly questioned the kick and has little to do with my silly comment/ bad language. Ah well, I guess thats a world we live in.
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds