Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Player 'El Cheapo' CONSTANTLY griefing me

Player 'El Cheapo' CONSTANTLY griefing me 8 months 2 weeks ago #13310

• yUnoSkill?
  • Thank you received: 18
This player 'El Cheapo' ALWAYS HARASSES and trolls me while I'm playing including telling others my location and making sure to annoy me to no end.

SCREENSHOT This is a screenshot example where he admits what he does. Feel free to check logs. He gets on my last nerve like a Goddamn loser, I don't want to get myself banned cursing him out I just want him to stop.

THANK YOU.
The topic has been locked.

Player 'El Cheapo' CONSTANTLY griefing me 8 months 2 days ago #13321

• yUnoSkill?
  • Thank you received: 18
*bump*

At it again, like ALWAYS!!! Is this an admin trolling me? Because he griefs me every chance with complete impunity. I can't imagine you allow someone with that character be an admin, but it's not my server.

Yes, I'm BEGGING YOU to do something about his BS!
Last Edit: 8 months 2 days ago by yUnoSkill?. Reason: edit

Player 'El Cheapo' CONSTANTLY griefing me 8 months 2 days ago #13322

• Player
My character is not a thing to be questioned by some character like you, i can't imagine a character like you mentioned me. Matutex, R4ts, and Essekiel were all online. I asked you both to STOP fighting in their presence. I wasn't trolling you. I was telling you that i was dealing with this situation in private message. You both are mistaken and if i am going to punish him, i am definitely going to punish you too. But i were using peaceful methods before going to actual kick either one of you.
so don't give me BS that you do now!.
Last Edit: 8 months 2 days ago by Player.

Player 'El Cheapo' CONSTANTLY griefing me 8 months 2 days ago #13325

• =|h4x|= essekiel
  • "I see dead people"
  • Thank you received: 89
this was taken care, no need to keep this reports, if any other time this happens again take screnshots and send it to us thru facebook chat or members group, and don't fight with people, just report it and that's it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yUnoSkill?
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds