Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Banned for disrespecting admin, again.

Banned for disrespecting admin, again. 10 months 1 week ago #13257

• =h4x=Blood_Bath
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello,

9 days for "disrespecting admin". I made a simple observation supporting another players concern.. Some admins are overly enforcing unwritten rules and it's causing a lot of confusion. Players are getting accused and kicked/banned for breaking rules that seem impossible to police and not written in the rules. It's bad for morale. Questioning an unwritten rule isn't disrespectful it's seeking information. Running into spawn points? I was told that "if i don't know where the spawn points are i should play somewhere else" ? What does that even mean? Sniping a spawn point, sure. Camping with lmg into spawn points , ya. Running and getting deep into enemy territory is part of the game., if you happen to stumble on a spawn point thats part of the game too.

I like the server and the players and would like to continue playing.

thanks,
Blood Bath
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by =h4x=Blood_Bath.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hikari Nozomi

Banned for disrespecting admin, again. 10 months 1 week ago #13258

• =h4x=Blood_Bath
U can disregard my message. But know this. I'm a person that has paid my dues. Two teenage children and working with severely marginalized individuals for 15 years . My understanding of hierarchies and pecking orders are real and maybe helpful.
Abusive admin activity is a thing and it's happening in this server. Break it down and you're all very bright, find ways that make it an ill fit, ignore, condemn. It's happening and ruining the game.

Banned for disrespecting admin, again. 10 months 1 week ago #13259

• =|h4x|=Bones
  • Thank you received: 6
I'm familiar enough with your chat history to know you came into this server from day one with a alot to say. Especially going after admins which seems to be one of your favorite past times. We have a couple unwritten rules such as camping spawn points and constant wall spamming. When players are constantly told to stop and do not then they get kicked.

Unless you're paying the server bill it's not your place to constantly question the same thing or taunt admins because they're doing what they can to keep the server clean. Not every admin call is the right one but with the number of players we get it's difficult to police it. We don't get paid to do this. It's strictly voluntary and shouldn't have to put up with players trolling all the time.

Show a little more respect and maybe you'll actually get some back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =h4x=Pred

Banned for disrespecting admin, again. 10 months 1 week ago #13260

• =h4x=Blood_Bath
Thanks for your civil response. My problem is that i'm overly affectionate. To be fair, i've only pushed back on a couple admins because they were wielding their admin power recklessly and ruining the game for everyone. One admin in particular goes after everyone and seems to enjoy it way too much. Casting that wide net has innocent players getting reprimanded and it's happening too often. It's unnecessary. If a player gets kicked and then asks why they get banned. It's crazy making. I realize that the position is tough and hackers are a real problem. Ya'll do a great job at keeping it clean.

I was banned yesterday for nothing. Admin got himself kicked by a bot for using whatever word, myself and others thought it was funny. I wrote "ha". Banned for 9 days because he was embarrassed? Come on.

I like to tease NJM Omlette. He's not admin though.

99% of admin seem fair and friendly and I appreciate the time I spend on the server and would eventually like to make donations.
I hope that voicing my concerns are helpful in making the server a better place to play.

Thanks for taking the time,
Blood Bath

Banned for disrespecting admin, again. 10 months 1 week ago #13266

• {h4x}GIMoe
  • Thank you received: 3
I was the admin that got kicked for the whatever word that was "focused" by the B3 Bot because it thinks it is the big F word. But I was not the admin that banned you. It was another admin who is a senior admin for the last 6 years. So see you after the ban runs out and please chat nicely with all players and admins.

Thanks.

GIMoe

Banned for disrespecting admin, again. 10 months 5 days ago #13273

• =h4x=Blood_Bath
I was chatting nicely and respectfully and was being careful to do so. So a 9 day ban for typing "ha" at you getting yourself kicked for typing "focused". That's really silly. That same admin was threatening players with kicks and bans for idle chatter a couple weeks ago. Ah well, it's all good, right?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds