Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is G3 fast-firing not allowed?

Is G3 fast-firing not allowed? 1 year 4 months ago #12976

• Martin Wagner
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello! Today while playing on the COD4 TDM WAR server, Attila said "fully automatic g3 is not allowed here". I then asked, "So no single tapping with left click?" and Attila replied, "no". I even offered to share my config as proof but Attila threatened to kick/ban me. There's video evidence of the conversation here:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
(I'm not advertising my stream btw. No one watches me anyways, I only do this to record myself in case I get banned by accident).

So what exactly is allowed with the G3? I guess Attila thought I was using scroll fire, but I don't use that. I use left-click like most other players, but I click very very fast (I can prove it in a handcam if anyone ever asks). Here's my config for proof: drive.google.com/file/d/1b2ERvdEBzsJIMEP...MBw/view?usp=sharing

I looked through the server rules and there is no mention of a ban on using the G3. I understand that scroll firing is not allowed, and I fully support that. But is even fast-clicking with the G3 not allowed like Attila says? If it is, this rule should probably add it to the rule list. I'm just trying to clarify what Attila said so I don't get banned for an invalid reason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =h4x=Pred

Is G3 fast-firing not allowed? 1 year 4 months ago #12977

• =|h4x|=T.F-141
  • Sami / Owl
  • Thank you received: 65
Hi, yes ATTILA was saying true that we don't allow Fast Firing G3 binds (Mouse Scroll Fire, etc.) while normal usage of G3 is allowed. I watched your stream and it was pretty fair for any admin to get confused and say that because you were firing at a high speed as compared to normal firing speed. I would advise you to slow down a little bit so any confusion can be avoided. It's good that you provided your CFG. I checked your CFG and didn't see anything bad in it.

Another thing that concerns me more is that Fast Weapon Switch that you do. Even though you are doing it manually but it gives a wrong gesture that you might be using some other illegal binds in your CFG (because many bad CFGs found on the internet have this weapon swap bind as well). So, another advice is to avoid doing that or you might get in trouble.

If you have any other concern, please ask
Discord:
=|h4x|=T.F-141#6337

Is G3 fast-firing not allowed? 1 year 4 months ago #12988

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 93
i watched the video, that is not Full auto G3, and you can single click the fire key, just slow it down.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by =h4x=Pred.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|=T.F-141, Martin Wagner
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds