Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 30 Ban Appeal

30 Ban Appeal 2 months 2 weeks ago #12508

• none
I have been coming to this server probably for a few years now.
I never cheat, ( and there is plenty going on ) !
I saw someone was banned for using a weapon that's built into the game.
I thought that was wrong, ( if you can't deal with what's in the game then don't play it, but don't ban someone for just using a game weapon ).
Yes I swore, ( I'm retired army and retired corrections ), its a bad habit.
My statements were to this effect: " Your banning someone because you pussys don't like getting killed. "
then some instigator stated something like " Your calling the admin a pussy ."
I'm playing the game so typing and reading isn't easy, so I waved him off saying " what eva ", ( like whatever you say ) .
The only derogatory remark I stated was that, "part time the site has an admin the rest of the time its cheater city here. "
That's it, yes i swore and got a warning.
I have no clue who the part time admins are, so i couldn't possibly be attacking him.
I don't care about being in this clan it's just the only way to get an appeal in here.

If I did something wrong: Then the Admin should identify himself ( at least in his title ), and address ME and get story straight prior to making a move. NOT JUST KICK AND BAN BECAUSE ME BECAUSE YA GOT A LITTLE BIT OF POWER !
Show some proof, ya can't, you just boot on impulse.
Like I said you can have this clan, I want my side of the story told !
I dont cheat because I don't need to.
Yes I got a big mouth, but since I have no idea who banned me there is no possible way I could have called him out.
Tell this admin to grow a pair and talk like a man not just boot and hide!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

30 Ban Appeal 2 months 2 weeks ago #12509

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 65
Jim or 1Shot1Kill, for one this player that was using RPG on players, has been banned 6 times for it. it is a rule NO USING RPG ON PLAYERS. he was banned 2 days ago for it, he was banned 4 days ago for it, he was also kicked in the same game you were in for it, and if continued he was getting banned again. and then of course you came in with this freaking lang. that you use all the time. Dude there are kids in the server and you should respect everyone, calling admin pussy if he was part time or Full admin is not exceptable language on our server. the reason you were banned for this was this comment and these other comments on the server. Read these and learn.
1. FOR THE PUSSY PLAYERS THAT CANT HANDLE GETTING KILLED
2. you have cum breath asshole
3. servers suck shit but they'll boot me for swearing, bye again
4. tanasako japanese for dick smoker
5. sako you really sucl cock
6. you have cum breath asshole
7. etc, etc, etc, etc. the list goes on for ever.

So now comes the part why i come in the game without my tags, its for players like you.
Pred
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by =h4x=Pred.

30 Ban Appeal 2 months 2 weeks ago #12512

• Sayad
Hi, I am probably the guy who was banned for 30 days because of too much use of RPG. First of all, the server is "free for all" not "for non-RPG users". And second, what kind of rule does say that using RPG is not allowed? RPG is a part of the game like other stuff like bomb and C4. Because some players couldn't deal with RPG doesn't necessarily means that RPG shouldn't be played in the game. Every one should feel free to use every weapon and action they need. I accept camping because it is a part of the game. So stop! Just in the case you might know that using RPG is much harder than GUN. And believe me if you hadn't set this rule from the first place nobody would have appleaded against RPG.
sayad

30 Ban Appeal 2 months 2 weeks ago #12513

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 65
Thats good for you, over and over everyday, the players in the game and myself are telling you no rpg on PLAYERS. you have been warned for it, kicked for it, and you have been banned 1 day for it. and now i come in the game today and players were telling you again to stop, as myself. your remarks today was i dont care about the rule, its fun. i will lower your ban to 5 days not 30days. after that its 30days every time you are caught. and you know what funny, you posted your complaint right on top of Jim's, 1shot1kill, who told me that i was a pussy for telling you to stop or get banned, at the time i did not ban you, he got banned. the next day was today, and you back doing it again. its not funny, its not allowed, so maybe both of you will learn to lesson next time. that' the hole purpose for ban's learn from mistakes and move on. both of you would not be banned if you would lesson to the other players in the game or even admins.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by =h4x=Pred.
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds