Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Im Le GAULOIS ban for respect the rule and admin?

Im Le GAULOIS ban for respect the rule and admin? 5 months 3 weeks ago #12066

• Le gaulois
  • Thank you received: 2
Im playing in attak with no detection the snip position in crossfire ... (all the time the rusher are doing that vs the camper)
i kill + 9 enemy (essekiel to) i use predator. and rechage and essekiek kick (advertissement) me for kill respawn.
i com back for have some explication and he say me he going to ban me definitly.
I say to essekeil that " i rush with "karmapolice" (player) he dead i survive i recharge i use predator and area attak and you kick me ?"
and i say him that " its more safe to camp with lmg that rush the camping position (its jocke)"

Now he definitly ban me for no respect the rule * (i report on h4* facebook all the time when aimbot are present, i dont use lmg, i never stay static, when i joint i prefert wait to help losing team and i dont insult other player) and admin (what i say ? i just cry unjustice becose i have the same game play than R4ts (ask him) when i rush.

Why ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Im Le GAULOIS ban for respect the rule and admin? 5 months 2 weeks ago #12081

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 65
Stop running into the respawn points, i just recorded you for 10 minutes. next time you will get banned.

Im Le GAULOIS ban for respect the rule and admin? 5 months 2 weeks ago #12091

• Le gaulois
RUnning to respawn point ? what i do when all are in respawn point and i play mp5 ? i take ak and i camp ? thats good ?

Im Le GAULOIS ban for respect the rule and admin? 5 months 2 weeks ago #12093

• =h4x=Pred
well for one julien, you constantly keep running into respawn points to kill the players before they can even take there first shot. you constantly throw granades into respawn points before they can even start shooting. you are always killing everyone as they respawn in there spawn point also. its not funny, its not fair, then when you win the game by a landslide you tell everyone ez noobs, this is not going to happen just to make every one else feel bad. its suppose to be a fun game, not to make everyone else feel like crap. grow up then come back.

Im Le GAULOIS ban for respect the rule and admin? 5 months 2 weeks ago #12094

• Le gaulois
Grow up? levin R4ts game play ? karmapolice, juanpa , h2o,zbigned,sexydaywalker and many we all running and all have 3 grenad..... i run in sect map: crash, crossfire,city street, and chinatawnand cargo. in other i have m16 ak and i dont run.
I say ez noob? wron player... i maybe say "ez" (no with noob) 3/4 time becose some player say ez to but i say gg or gg camp ... when i say noob its when peaple make hard camp (sacredcow with m16and second weapon lmg, Nikh, coldfinger and many they never move they just choot ) !!!!!!!!!!! WELL IF ALL CAMP WHAT WE DOING IN CALL OF...cant runnig to ennemy position(respawn)..boring
ok im wrong when i say noob. but for all the rest im ok...
i play fair ask to levin R4ts and other player if im no fair ...
And thx to delete my last topic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =h4x=Pred

Im Le GAULOIS ban for respect the rule and admin? 5 months 2 weeks ago #12125

• =h4x=Pred
Ok i unbanned you. please play fair.
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by =h4x=Pred.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|= essekiel, Le gaulois
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds