Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TGBR|F-Askiva Accused Of Using Altered CFG

TGBR|F-Askiva Accused Of Using Altered CFG 2 weeks 1 day ago #11577

• Fagner
Hello, all.

I come to alert here now, personally, in the forum, that I play call of duty 4 since the launch, on 9/11/2007.

I started playing on the Garena platform and then I started playing on the Xfire platform and I never used any of that crap >> wallhack, aimbot, altered cfg, level cut.

Today, in the morning, 05/13/2020, in Brazil time at 08:00 and in London time at 11:00, I played on the ip server 66.150.121.164:28931 map of the pipeline, where it was on the map of the house where there was a 0.50 machine gun and there I was behind the G3 boxes killing all the time, all the deaths I received were legal.

I own a SteelSeries Arctis 3 Gaming Headset 7.1 surround, where I simply listen from afar and up close, including deadly silence.
Follow the link to the steelseries website >> steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-3

My Key is Original I have never been banned permanently and I don't even want to be banned, I just want to play and have fun.

I noticed that your server's cfg has been changed, where characters are faster and also cause delay like teleportation.

I will leave my original cfg attached, for anyone who wants to use it and see if there are any changes in it.

www.mediafire.com/file/p2rdcknc3g6xxqc/config_mp.cfg<<< MY CFG

www.mediafire.com/file/5baqinn8znowd94/Call_of_Duty_4.jpg/file <<< My Screen Game Call of Duty 4

www.mediafire.com/file/cwij3im29o1vkng/S...C3%25ADtulo.png/file <<< Screen accusation of using altered cfg
Last Edit: 2 weeks 1 day ago by Fagner.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds