Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Complain about user - Genuine Knight

Complain about user - Genuine Knight 3 years 7 months ago #8293

• Pfff
  • Thank you received: 1
=|h4x|=Dante wrote:
Yes, you are temp banned until night time tomorrow i think. The spot you were using on the map is considered as a bug, since you can see the player from one side, and he can't see you from the other. If you're still not sure why you were banned, i will post a screenshot

Oh, and yes, please, post screenshot...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Complain about user - Genuine Knight 3 years 7 months ago #8294

• =|h4x|=Dante
  • Thank you received: 69
Yes, the choice is made by the majority of admins.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

The pictures were taken at the same time from two admins on those positions. The player on the "American" side can't see the player on the other side, while the player on the "German" side can see the enemy perfectly.

To be honest, i think many players use it, you're just the unlucky one who got caught (or in this case, didn't know it was a bug) :P You're ban will end shortly, and after that, just don't use it and you shouldn't have problems :)

Complain about user - Genuine Knight 3 years 7 months ago #8296

• Pfff
Is this photo taken when the player on the German side is peeking out to see? If you want, we can play 1 vs 1, and I can show you from where an American soldier can see German soldier...

Also I can show you from where you can throw grenades and kill that German soldier...

Like I said before, there are many similar spots just in Carentan map, and a lot of similar spots in other maps... So if this spot is "illegal" and "banned", other spots should be too?

Having said that, I have no problem if the whole left side of Carentan is "bug" spot, and it is "banned", I can go only to the right side of the map :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, I have connected few minutes ago without problems, and Genuine Knight was on the server...

Then he started to raving that he banned me for one week, untill next monday... And how can I play, that I'm still on the ban list... I said I don't know... Here in Croatia we don't have permanent IP, it changes almost every time when we go to the internet, maybe thats it...

Complain about user - Genuine Knight 3 years 6 months ago #8393

• DJK
Just FYI Pfff it was illegal in Cal/Cevo/and TWL back in the day as well. (along with jumping through the boarded window and a few other spots).

Complain about user - Genuine Knight 3 years 6 months ago #8394

• Pfff
Yes, I'm playing this game back from 2005., and that spots are not "illegal" anywhere but here...

Complain about user - Genuine Knight 3 years 6 months ago #8398

• Pfff
And this is Genuine Knight again, look at what is he saying, I have tried to capture some of it, he said he doesn't ike me, and said that he is the boss in the server and he can ban anyone if he wants to:

His fake name was - name, and a moment later Genuine Knight, because I recognized him from his behavior towards me:

Later, he got himself auto-kick from warnings in chat:

But he laughed and ignored that...
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Pfff.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds