Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kicked from server, can’t join

Kicked from server, can’t join 1 week 4 days ago #11878

• pq
Hello. Recently I started working from home and decided to play COD2 like in good old days. I played this game since 2007. I’m not a pro but I can shoot alright. Yesterday 7/29 I was playing on your server and was accused of using cheats and wh.

Sometimes I play on outlaw server and always use rifle/scope, so I can shoot decently, admins know me and know that I don’t cheat. Also I used to play on your server a bit back in 2011-14. I have nice gpu with high FPS, good monitor and headphones, low ping as well. Sure it’s all helps me to play better (and there are lots of people who play better than me) but I have never used any cheats and not planning to.

Long story short I killed some of the guys and they started talking in Spanish about me using wh. I answered politely that they could watch me play, I never use cheats. One guy said that I am not a good player (like he knows me right) and look suspicious and few seconds later I got kicked out and now I can’t join.

As far as I know it’s against the community rules to accuse someone of cheating and to ban a player because someone was accusing him. Also it’s against the rules of the h4x community to ban a player if he is playing better than the admin at the moment.

I thought I found a nice community to play my favorite game and be part of that community but certain actions of certain admins are very questionable. If I get killed a lot I never accuse anyone of cheating. Don’t be salty, we all love this game and no one can’t be on top everyday.
Thank you for your attention and have a great day.
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by pq. Reason: Typos
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kicked from server, can’t join 1 week 4 days ago #11882

• Cabo
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi bro, I was the one who gave you ban and I did it because you were indeed using wh, it is true that we were speaking in Spanish and one of them is a friend of mine from another clan who is very good indeed and he was the one who warned me, later I realized that you were shooting me where I was going to go without making a single noise, I also use gamer headphones and my friend more, he started to spect you and that was when we agreed on the fault. I remain at your disposal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|=T.F 141

Kicked from server, can’t join 1 week 3 days ago #11885

• pq
Ok I see. Just like I thought - you’re salty cause you got killed couple times. Good luck with that poor attitude towards honest players.
Also - you were going to same spot 8 times out of 10. Not hard to predict that there’s somebody. Also the game is old and all the camping/waiting positions are known to pretty much anyone.
Glad I kicked your arse in honest fight and made you salty ;)
Take care, bro
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds