Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ban for what?

Ban for what? 2 years 3 months ago #6496

Hello all, first of all i want to say that i like your COD2 Servers very much, nice maps, nice players and much fun to play there.

Yesterday I played on the Mod extreme Cod" server at Mario Winter - map and kicked me out of the server. Now i cant join any of your servers, always the Notice is "your are kicked" is coming.
I tell u, I play this game since 2008, especially the GOB-Maps and Mario - maps, I never in my life cheated with wallhack or aimbot or whatever. Onestly I dont know how to install such cheats. I would say i am a pro player with fast internet good graphic card etc., but NO cheats. I respect your server rules completly.
So now i ask, why i got banned???? Yesterday i played normal, i dont understand this. h4x Francis was the only Clanmember but i am not sure if he kicked me.

An answer would be nice.
Kind regards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ban for what? 2 years 3 months ago #6497

• =|h4x|=Dante
  • Thank you received: 69
Hello :)

Yes, it looks like you were banned for wallhack. I'll talk with the other admins.
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by =|h4x|=Dante.

Ban for what? 2 years 3 months ago #6498

I swear that I do not use a cheat, I've been playing on your servers for more than a year, I've seen players on several occasions and realized that I'm not cheating. Ask Scot, Elesede or Kury who can confirm it. Just because I'm a good player should not be punished, that's not fair. There are other players (avira.ro and others) who cheat under an unknown nickname, but they are never banned.

Ban for what? 2 years 3 months ago #6507

Dante, do u have some new informations? I still can´t join servers, this rediculous.

Ban for what? 2 years 3 months ago #6508

• =|h4x|=Dante
  • Thank you received: 69
They say that you will be unbanned in a week :/

Ban for what? 2 years 3 months ago #6514

Thank you Dante for your help, good man!
A stale aftertaste remains, your clan should check who can forgive such bans, it can not be that you will be arbitrarily banned just because a member of you is a not so good player.
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds